friends

Wow this was great.
Warnings - Tiny bit of foul language and kissing is involved just a tiny bit near the end!

Y/N'S POV

Like a normal child I go to school, and I have friends. Most importantly a crush. The only person I've ever told was my best friend          (B/F/N).

Me and (B/F/N) hang out so often I just randomly told them one of my biggest secrets. Now I'm right here right in front of (b/f/n) and she can't stop bugging me about it.

"Just talk to him (Y/N)!" I shake my head and reply "Noooo!" "Talk to who?" Noah asks. "FLIPPEN HECK!" I yelped, (B/F/N) giggled. "Uh duh no one!" "Okay if you say so! Anyway Y/N me and Finn were wondering if you and (B/F/N) wanted to come to a party?" Noah asks. "Uh actually I had-" "Yeah! Of course we'll be there!" (B/F/N) interrupted. "Great! See you tonight at my house!" Noah smiles heading off to talk to Finn.

Time slip because I'm the laziest person ever

(B/F/N) and I were just chilling at Noah's house. Talking to people we've never met before. "Hey (B/F/N) come follow me, I need to show you something!" I hear Noah talking to (B/F/N) I don't turn because I'm in a very deep conversation puppies.

It's pretty much been a couple of hours and (B/F/N) still hasn't come back. I get up and look for them. "Finn you know where (B/F/N) is?" I ask. "Yeah there in Noah's room." I quickly dash over to Noah's room yelling a thank you to Finn. I open the door and to my horror, they are kissing. "Fuck you" I say to (B/F/N) and leave. Fuck I came with (B/F/N) i head over to Finn and ask him if he can drive me home and he agrees to.

I face plant into my bed and cry for the rest of the night.

- RIPPPPPP