dancing in the rain

"noah no!! we aren't going to run around in the rain!" y/n yells from the kitchen room.

'huh? whyyyy?! it looks so fun! everyone does it! don't you see those tik toks?!" he replies back.

"of course i do!! but like what if we get sick?" she yells back, putting the cookies into the oven.

the rain was pouring down all day and was slightly icky outside but it wasn't that bad. the skies were a bit gloomy though, not much sunlight pouring through the clouds.

"okay and if we don't? we miss a really fun opportunity to dance in the rain!!" he states, taking a sip out of his gogo squeez.

the h/c girl thinks for a small moment. "hm okay i guess you're right, but if we get sick it's all your fault!" noah does a little cheer putting a fist into the air while doing a little victory dance, y/n giggling a bit.

a couple moments later the two were finished getting ready and ventured out into the rainy world. noah propped up his phone opening tik tok and choosing a random sound. "what are you doing?" y/n giggles.

"i'm going to film us dancing in the rain, duh, i wanna make one of those tik toks!!"

"ohh" 

the two danced around for a little bit, before realizing they didn't click play.

"noah!!! you didn't hit the play button!" y/n remarked before the two bursted into a fit of laughter.

"whoops, okay i'll do it now." he hit the timer button then clicked play as the two danced in the rain. at one point noah started to make an angel on the floor, like a snow angel but that obviously didn't do anything.

they continued to dance for a little while even after the video stopped playing. It wasn't really even dancing at this point it was more of playing around. as soon as they got tired however they ventured back to the house.

they entered y/ns home completely drenched in water when they both smelt something burning.

"is something burning?" noah questioned looking over at you. That's when a little light bulb registered into her brain.

"THE COOKIES!!" y/n screamed running over to the kitchen puddles of water following her, noah just shaking his head in disbelief.

the two shortly got dried off once she took the cookies out. "you want burnt cookies?" y/n asked with a smile trying her hardest not to laugh. noah nodded, taking one.

mini bonus :

"y/n!!" noah whines dragging out the last letter of your name. "i don't feel good!"

a soft giggle escaped her lips "i told you!! we shouldn't have gone outside in the rain!!" all he did was groan in response.

ally speaks! 🧸🌸🌊✨
omg wow an actual update?? anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!  hopefully you all are doing well and continue to read my works! if i get anything wrong about noah please tell me! i don't really keep up with everything like i used to, but i will still write for you guys! okay byeee! 💓