stuck 2

"hey y/n look at this!" noah shouted from the rock above her, with a grin plastered onto his face.

the h/c haired female looked above her watching the boy as he slid between two rocks. y/n giggled at his stupidity.

"okay, but how are you going to get out now?" she questioned walking over to the rock.

"oh i- uh, haven't thought about that." he stated watching as she crouched down to look at him.

"hm okay, i guess i'll just leave you there." she giggled, turning around to walk away.

"wait no not again!!" he helped taking a small pause before yelling the e/c eyed girl's name.

she slowly turned back her phone in hand as she started to record the boy whine from between the rocks.

"i'm sending this to chloe!!" y/n yelled as she opened up chloes contact, then sending her the video.

"oh come on! you know what never mind just help me ouuttt!" noah continued to complain.

"okay okay just be quiet!" y/n demanded causing the boy to stop whining.

the girl then proceeded to stick her hand between the rocks grabbing his hand as well, then trying her best to pull him out.

after a couple of tries she manage to pull him out of the hole, and the two continued on their hike.

once they got back to the house, chloe ended up teasing the heck out of noah.

ally speaks🌸🍓🌊✨
hi guys !! hope you enjoyed this update, since a lot of you guys have suggested it !! once again i don't keep up with noah as much as i did before but i still write, which is why there are slow updates ! thank you guys for continuing to support me ! ps it's my bday !!