stuck

"AHH Y/N HELP ME PLEASE!" i could hear noah belt from the other room. i roll my eyes 'what did he do this time?' i thought to myself.

i put down my phone and walk over to the next room "NOAH WHAT THE FRICK!" i yell, as i start laughing. "oh my gosh noah, how'd you manage to get stuck in a chair" i pause then say "AGAIN!"

"it's not my fault y/n now get me out of here!!" he wines as i continue to laugh. i playfully roll my eyes, "it is SO funny." i chuckle. "wait! lemme go get chloe."

"no nO NO NO!" he says progressively getting louder. "she's gonna make fun of me again!" he complained, he was stuck between the back of the chair and the actual seat plus his legs were all jumbled together.

i cross my arms then jokingly i say "then i guess i can't help you man." as i pretend to walk away. "y/n PLEASEE I BEG OF YOU!" i turn around and help him get out.

"THANK YOU!" he yells as he quickly hugs me, once he's free from the chairs grasp. i hug him back as chloe enters the room. "oo look who it is." i giggle, as i start to tell her of the hilarious event that just occurred.

ally speaks! 🧸🌸✨🌊
hi guys! long time no talk, i've been
pretty unmotivated to write
but i'm back now hopefully!
i have a good idea for the next oneshot
and i'm going to change the cover!
thanks for being so patient with me guys! 💓