March 20th 1895

Thia and her daughter's had been in New York for 5 days now, they had gotten new dresses and bonnets and matching shoes. Kire giggled and ran ahead on the busy street "Mama! Look! There it is!" She called out as she pointed to the large building that had a banner 'P.T Barnum's Circus', Kire turned and looked at her mother and sister eagerly waiting to get their tickets and go inside

Kira smiled and pulled their mother along "come on mama,we're going to be late" Thia followed the girls and stopped at the window to get 3 tickets then lead them inside and to a seat right up front. The lights dimmed, and music began, the show was about to begin.

PT and the rest of the troupe took the stage, dancing and singing and showing off their talents.

The girls were in awe, it was everything they hoped and much more,like everyone else in the crowded stands they got up and danced along laughing and having fun.

Soon the show ended and PT was left alone on the stage "thank you for coming today, i leave you with one thought : don't let anyone take your smile away" and with that the lights dimmed once more but when they came back on he was gone, the crowd stood ,clapped and slowly started to file out of the building.
Theia and her girls left and headed to get lunch at a nearby diner , once seated the girls could not stop talking about the show. 

"Did you see the elephant mama! it was so big!" kire grinned as she stood on her chair earning a glare from her mother to sit down and mind her manners. Kira laughed "and the lady with the beard! it was amazing! she was so pretty" 

Theia smiled as she ordered and listened to her girls rave about the circus, she was glad they had fun, but it was soon time to return home "i'm glad you two had fun, after lunch we will get our things from the hotel and head home"