~Tense~

~Annie Leblanc~
"Ok class! Welcome!" My teacher Mr Adams says handing out a piece of paper.
"On your desk you will see some art supplies. This is what you'll use to spill your feelings out." Mr Adams says taking a breath.
"Since this is something personal, you have all rights to hide your paper." Mr Adams says, making eye contact with me.
"Oh? Are you new sweet heart?" Mr Adams says, smiling.
I nod my head.
"Oh! Are you Juliana Leblanc?" Mr Adams says, reading a sheet.
"Annie.." I reply.
"Pardon?" Mr Adams says confused, looking st his paper then looking at me.
"Not a lot of people call me Juliana, they call me Annie." I say, at this point everyone in this damn class is starring at me.
"Oh! Well, welcome Annie!" Mr Adams greets me.
I nod my head and look down at my feet.
God, no offence but this teacher is annoying.
Aren't all of them?
I used to love school.
Well technically this isn't school..
Makes sense I guess.
I have to express how I feel.
I feel tense. Alone. Like no one cares.
This is what I draw:

As soon as I finish the bell rings

"Ok class make sure your name is on the back so I can take a look and put it into your folder!"
Mr Adams says, showing off his pen.
The hell?
Tense:
Become tense,typically through anxiety or nervousness.
I hand my drawing in trying to walk away as fast as I can, trying not to talk to others.

The rest of my day was horrible.
Now I have to talk to Tisha about my day.
"Hello Annie!" Tisha smiles holding a folder in her hand with my name on it.
"Hi.." I say, T E N S E.
"How was expressive art?" Tisha says putting her glasses on.
"Fine, I guess." I say,calmly.
"Anything you wanna say? What was your drawing about?" Tisha says trying to make me give in to talking.
"Isn't that for you or Mr Adams to figure out?" I say, rolling my eyes. Not at Tisha but just my mood in general.
"Yes, but how do we know if we are right?" Tisha says, crossing her legs. Smiling.
"Guess. Obviously." I say.
"Ok... moving on." Tisha pops her lips.
I nod.
"How was expressive writing? It says here that you wrote, "why do people lie? Why do people cheat? Why do people think that they can toss me around like a ball and kick me away? Why do people think I don't mind them lying?" Tisha says, with actual expression as if she's in a movie.
"Do you want to talk about why you read that or who they are about?" Tisha questions, writing something down.
"No. I don't want to talk! Can't you just leave me alone?!" I snap, slamming my room door.
The rest of the night just consisted of me laying on my bed binge watching stranger things for like the 10th time.
~Tisha Summerall~
There is something about Annie.
She's pure, kind hearted.
But something's blocking her emotions.
Only one person can help her.
*texts between Tisha and Hayden*
Tisha- mom💓 Hayden- Hay💘
Mom💓- sweetie?
Mom💓- are you awake?
Hay💘- hey mom.
Mom💓- I need some help.
Hay💘- ok?
Mom💓- so Annie is the girl I talk to after her therapy because I'm her counsellor..
Hay💘- so I've heard.
Mom💓- I've tried talking to her, asking her what her art was about and things like that and she won't budge.
Hay💘- well obviously
Hay💘- she hates being asked about her life, unless someone she's close with is asking.
Mom💓- ok. Makes sense. I need to ask you a favour.
Hay💘- ??
Mom💓- I need you to drive out her to S.T.P and help Annie.
Hay💘- MOM?! Are you crazy!? I'm one of the reasons she's there!
Mom💓- try talking to her.
Hay💘- ok, for Annie.
Mom💓- thank you I love you💜
Hay💘- love you too💜
*read at 5:34 pm*