~The big Fight~

~Hayden Summerall~
After our moment, we got into the car and drove to case's house. Ugh. I hate him but I love Annie and Annie wants to be here so I do too.
We got to the party and the smell of Alcohol and the sound of the loud ass music hit me. Back in the beginning of the year. When I was a jerk. Ew.
On the look of Annie's face she was happy to be at the party but disgusted of the smell.
"Welcome Annie!" I hear a husky voice call out.
"Hi" Annie says, politely.
"So who'd you bring as your plus one!" Case says not acknowledging my existence.
"Hayden!" Annie smiles, as she wraps her arm around mine, I meet her eyes and smile.
"Oh... great!" Case says, giving me a dirty look.
"Have fun!" Case says walking away.
Lucky enough, Johnny was here.
"Babe?" I say to Annie.
"Yeah!" Annie says screaming since the loud music was bursting in our ears.
"I'm gonna go chill with Johnny in the kitchen, wanna come?" I say, pointing to the kitchen.
"No I see Kenz, I'm gonna go chill with her" Annie says, pointing to Kenzie.
"Ok" I say. Walking away.
~20 minutes later~
I look over to see Annie laughing with Case and some of his friends and Kenzie.
I have to admit, I was jealous.
I feel the tension in my skin.
It's not Annie's fault.
Case sees me and gives me a devilish smirk.
What the hell?
"Hey Case? Can we uh have a word" I say, my breath shaking.
"Uh sure dude." Case sounds so innocent.
Annie shoots me an "be safe" glare.
Hah, I love her.
I smile, then walk to the front since no one was there, with Case.
"What do you want? I was so close to getting on my flirty side with Annie." Case, smirks then rolls his eyes.
"Listen, she's MY girlfriend and what makes you think she'll dump me for a spaz like you? So all I'm saying is for you to back off." I say with a slight angry tone.
"Dude. Chill. She. Will. Be. Mine." Case says pausing at every word.
"Fuck off." I say pushing him.
~Author's POV~
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!"
Case gets up and punches Hayden.
Hayden blocks it, kicks Case but He blocks it. Soon enough Case punches him right in the mouth causing Hayden to bleed. At this point, there was a crowd.
Wiping off the blood on Hayden's mouth he asks "What are you even planning to do with Annie!?"
"Get her in a room and have some fun" Case smirks.
"Fuck you fuck you fuck you" as Hayden repeats, he punches Case right in the head causing Case to start to bleed.
Then Case kicks Hayden right in the head.
Finally the girl they've been fighting about, pushes through the crowd of people.
~Hayden Summerall~
"What the hell is go- HAYDEN!?" Annie screams, worried about me.
"Babe ar-are you ok?!" Annie says.
"I-I-I'm f-I-I-ine" I say, slowly fading.
Everything goes black.
Last thing I hear is Annie scream,
"CALL 911! NOW!"
Then I'm out.