The usual

So... I was at my bff's house the whole week. When I came home on Thursday (10.05)  I just hopped from my friend's car to my cousin's car and we went to my cousin's house. We (mum and I) had promised to babysit her two kids... so we spent the night there and also cleaned up the place a bit (it was hard to get the children to clean their rooms). Finally on friday evening, we got back home.

I don't like children very much but for some reason, children seem to like me, like a lot... so it was exhausting. I was just so relieved to get home 'cause it's quiet and the only noise comes from the cats (2 to be accurate)

And as usual, I haven't really done anything... for some reason I sometimes check my discord if I have new messages but it's usually nothing. My bff has a boyfriend and spends a lot of time chatting with him in discord... well he is in Us, so can't really blame her. The time difference between them is quite big... about 10 hours.

So... that's basically what I've been doing these past few days. Finally home and feeling like the worst person on the planet. Lucky for me I have my cats to keep me company. If anyone ever wants to chat about anything (food, the usual yada yada, plans, something random...) You can message me and if you have discord I can share mine with you, so we can chat... but that's all this time.

Hope everyone are doing better than myself at the moment 😊