Numb

Hello again my ghostly readers. I am alive but still feeling kinda weird. I don't know if this thing ever goes away. 

Well because this is about my life, I might also tell something that has been happening XD (It's kinda dramatic)

So... I have been talking with this one dude from Morocco. Well let me tell you first why he contacted me in the first place.
- My best friend befriended another person (we'll call her Mary)
- Mary has a bad depression and some other mental problems
- For some reason Mary decided to cut ties with everyone and she wouldn't talk to anyone (she lived at home with her parents and her boyfriend)
-> The random dude apparently was also friends with Mary (my best friend introduced me to Mary, so we were also pals on Facebook)
- So the dude (let's call him Shadar, cause I can't think anything else) contacts me and asks about Mary
-> I didn't talk with Mary that much so I asked my bestie (didn't reach Mary for a while... eventually my bestie contacted her boyfriend and we finally heard that everything is okay with Mary)
- When we didn't know much about her, Shadar kept talking to me (about this and that)
- So after we got the info on Mary and I told it to him, he was so happy...
-> He still kept messaging me on facebook...
- So I just tried to be polite and talk with him sometimes (my bestie was busy so I didn't have anyone else to talk to)
- Eventually I got back to school (long story and hard to explain)
-> I saw my 8-9 grade crush there and he's in the same english class as I (I even confessed to him this one time and he said he feels the same way but were both awkward and shy so... nothing basically happened) it was a bit awkward at first.
- I started thinking of Shadar as a friend, we would chat about this and that, basically tell about our days and if something interesting happens
-> so when I told Shadar that my crush is also there in my class... He said he had fallen for me and likes me etc. 
- I never even thought about him that way (not my type at all)... and I told him that I don't love him
- He just wouldn't listen to me, he said he would wait even years for me to like him...
- So... He wouldn't let me be... So I thought about something (a plan) and it goes like this:
--1. I talked to my crush (so nervous)
--2. Asked him if it would be okay for me to lie to him about that he (my crush) is my boyfriend so that Shadar would let me be
--3. He agreed to help me (yay, my knight in shining armor)... so I told Shadar that my crush talked to me and asked me out (something like this: we would go and have a cup of coffee and then see a movie)
--4. Shadar replied only with jealous and didn't talk much after that (now Shadar doesn't text me as often or talk about how in love he is and adores me etc.) It was getting kinda annoying XI

So yeah that was my drama X'D I told Shadar on Friday that my crush asked me out on thursday... and now I'm waiting for Monday... I have an english class then and my crush is gonna be there ... Soo... it's gonna be really awkward XT I might update you then... we'll see

Hope you had a scary and the best Halloween ever my ghostly readers X3