Flying Cat

LYDIA DEETZ AND THE ORB OF STORMS

Capítulo 12: Flying Cat

All eyes in the foyer of the luxurious hotel were on an imposing, curvy woman. Tight garments that generously revealed many curves and milky-white skin unfolded before a rhythmic gait.

The hairstyle and makeup highlighted the woman whose hips and breasts were clutched in dark garments: she was Elvira and entered the elevator as she winked at those present before disappearing from everyone's sight.

Harvey Weinstein was one of the main gangsters in the city of Los Angeles, whose income was laundered thanks to his facet as a legitimate businessman, and that is that the individual was one of those all-powerful Hollywood producers.

The fat guy with the shaved beard was very used to "interviewing" actresses to see if they could aspire to appear in a film, and it turns out that Elvira had long since caught his attention. Now he could give rein to his lower instincts.

Someone knocked on the door and then one of the producer's two bodyguards, parked outside the entrance, let Elvira in, leaning her hands on her hips and accentuating the curves of this one while her long black skirt exposed her long, slender legs.

"Good night, Mr. Weinsein. I'm here for my job interview."

"Sure... of course Elvira, come in, make yourself at home. Champagne? said the despicable man who almost fell on his back when he saw the woman at the entrance of the penthouse."

"No thanks, the champagne weakens my voice and I would like to have it ready to read the script. Can I start now or should I let you get dressed first?"

"This? It's just a robe, I feel much more comfortable like this."

"At least the robe is long."

"Yes it is, please sit down, Elvira."

"If you don't wear underwear under your robe, I prefer to stand."

"That's funny, Elvira."

"Not as much as getting hepatitis from sitting where you shouldn't."

Weinstein soured his face but got it together quickly and offered Elvira a piece of the script to read.

"To better evaluate your abilities, my dear Elvira, I will be your interlocutor. You'll be The Beauty and I'll be The Beast."

"No way you grease ball."

"I beg your pardon?"

"I say, kick the ball!"

"Emm, yeah..."

Elvira began to read the script and Weinstein also did it with the addition that he not only read the damned lines, but also wanted to act out the scenes, which implied that the fat subject embraced the Gothic woman in a very obscene way.

If at first Weinstein thought that everything was going to be very easy, then he was wrong, because Elvira was very smart and didn't let the subject get her, and so both of them kept going around the penthouse without anything happening.

"Well, Bella, you're cornered now."

"I wouldn't be so sure, Mr. Producer. You're trapped! "

Elvira drew the curtains and levitated outside the window and in the middle of the night, there was a black cat with a long, long tail around the waist of a Gothic girl: it was Lydia who was carrying a camera and equipment to listen to and record conversations at a distance.

Weinstein fell backwards because of the shock, but then he started screaming for his bodyguards.

The door opened, but through it entered Isaiah, Gertrude's grandson; the two guards were both broken down and unconscious in front of the door.

"Are you all right, Elvira?"

"Yes, thank you Isaiah."

Elvira went to open the window and this was the entrance for Percy and Lydia. When the dark cat turned into a catboy, the producer drowned a scream and then wanted to escape, a useless attempt was made as he was stoped by Isaiah who bent his arm and smashed his face against the wall.

"No, let go of me! What do you want?!"

"Do you recognize the picture of the man on this ID?" Lydia asked him.

"No, I don't know who he is!"

"You're lying, I took it from one of the mobsters who wanted to kidnap us!" Percy said and approached the man as he bristled his hairs and hair on his tail.

"No, get him away from me! I'll tell you anything!" cried the fat man as he watched the fangs grow like a vampire.

"That's better," said Lydia, and the whole group paid attention to the man words.

.

.

Lucio Ñañiquez was losing his patience, two days before he had forced Harvey Weinstein to give him one of the orbs of the storms. The man had done so, but had failed to give him the second orb, a situation he had made up for by assuring him by telephone that he had obtained the pair, he would give him the magic object in an abandoned factory, the problem being that the pervert was taking too long.

The noise of a car engine alerted the old man and he went out to the entrance where there was already a limousine, from which the producer was leaving.

"Do you have the missing orb yet?"

"Yes... Hey, this... What are you going to do with them?"

"That's nothing to you worry about."

"True, but this settles my company's debt, doesn't it?"

"Sure, now the orb."

Weinstein signaled and the driver got out of the elegant vehicle, which was carrying the orb.

"That's a very big driver."

"Yes... He's also a bodyguard."

"Look, Professor... I know you told me not to worry, but I'd rather see the other orb, the one I gave you. To see that you have both and then you won't refuse to say that I didn't give you both."

"You mob guys are very suspicious."

"More like my producer instinct. Shall we go inside?"

"All right, but then I want you to leave."

Weinstein agreed and together with Isaiah they entered the abandoned compound.

CONTINUARÁ...

Thanks for Reading, don't forget to vote and comment pretty please.