2

Since there weren't going to be any activities or classes until August, we all decided to stayed up late. The party downstairs ended two hours ago around 1, so it was peaceful throughout the building. " Hear that ? " I asked and everyone got quiet, " What ? " " That's my stomach growling, I'm hungry " they all agreed. " So " we all looked at Jaylen who was into playing GTA 5. " Then feed me " I said, I didn't like his vibe right now. He sighed getting up and walked past me to his room.

" I surely got something for you " he mumbled, thinking only Kris and Mani heard it. He disappeared into his room. " Damn, I wish he was going to feed us too. " Jalen crossed his arms having a fit , we all laughed at him. He came back with his keys and sweats on. Damn, he looked he was a scheduled DA right now. Chill Aaleah this could be somebody's man. " Y'all want pizza ? " he asked and we all nodded. " ared bet I'll be ri- " " Wait take Aaleah with you " Mani interrupted hopping off the couch, pulling me off the couch before I could protest. " For what ? " he scrunched his face up. " Give her a better first impression damnit and to help you bring back them two gigantic ass pizzas " he huffed his breath and held the door for me as I walked out eyeing Mani. " see you two love birds " Mani slammed the door before he could say something. He just walked off not letting me catch up since I was only 5'4. We got into his car and he drove off. He had his music turned up , so I just got on my phone.

He ended up turning down the music and came to a red light. " So , where are you from ? " " Chicago " " Windy City girl huh? Well I'm from San Diego " I nodded then looked out the window. My phone started ringing, I answered it. " Hello? " " Girl what is taking y'all so long ? " " We only been gone for 5 minutes "

I felt Jaylen staring at me and I was really getting uncomfortable. " 5 minutes is too long " , I felt something on my thigh. I looked down and seen his hand gripping my thigh. I swatted his hand away. Damn this was a long light.

" Just be patient " I said before hanging up to see him put his hand back on my thigh. I looked over at him, this time , smacking his hand harder.

He smirked. " If I wasn't a virgin , I would've fucked you by now. "

I know he did not just announce that, I actually thought this boy was quiet & innocent

I know he did not just announce that, I actually thought this boy was quiet & innocent. I knew his intentions, it's always their intentions. " The light is green sweetie " I rolled my eyes as he drove off. " I don't bite mamas , I'll go easy on you sweetie " He chuckled as he drove down the highway and it was silent again with his music playing in the background. He sang along to " Stir Fry " as he blasted it through the car. I rolled my eyes laughing at his silly self.

We finally were on our way back with the pizza. He pulled up on campus, and we hurriedly went inside before campus security could see us. I just carried the bag of soda while he got the two boxes of pizzas. We got into the room placing everything on the island, then suddenly, we were attacked by Mani.

" It's about time I thought I had to flip shit over in order to make y'all hurry up. " Man , this girl is crazy.  " We was starting to think y'all was fucking " Mani said making me give her a look.

" No that was all you yo ! " Kris called from the couch.

I shook my head while getting my two pieces and sat down at the island in the kitchen. Jaylen sat next to me and took a piece of my pizza placing it on his plate. I punched him in the arm and took it back , I took a bite , he went in my ear and whispered " I wanna put something else in that mouth " his hand traveled down my back and onto my waist still traveling down further.

I lifted my head examining my pizza with a straight face " If you want to pursue your career , I suggest you to move that damn hand " he quickly moved it. Is he always this touchy and nasty with girls?

" What are y'all whispering about ? " Mani asked from the couch. " You " Jaylen answered drinking his soda. She mugged him and winked at me. I rolled my eyes smirking. I had gotten a text from Mani " Aaleah I'm concerned about your safety because it looks like Jaylen is about to pounce on you " it read , I looked over at Jaylen and he was staring me down. I tried not to notice a print through his sweats , there wasn't any doubt that he was free-balling. As fine as he is, he really thought it was safe to do that with grey sweats on. I hurriedly looked back up at him but he caught me. " 9 inches " he said to me while taking a sip of his coke. I choked on my drink making everyone look at me except Jaylen while he chuckled starting to pat my back like he didn't just say something hectic out of his mouth.

Yeah I'm dealing with a real troublemaker.

" If y'all assholes don't move " I tried stretching out between Jaylen & Jalen to make them give me my space on the couch. They were crushing me on purpose because I'm smaller than them , Jalen laughed pushing my head back while him & Jaylen were now practically sitting on my lap.

" This is so wrong it looks like abuse " Gelo said , the others were watching at a safe distance on the other side of the room , staying out of this situation.

When I finally got free and got up , I fixed myself and looked at everyone. " Y'all can put whatever y'all want under y'all pillow tonight , but it's a 100 percent guaranteed it won't keep you safe from me. " I shot them all a death glare.

It got mad silent until Gelo spoke up. " Anybody else feel petrified ? " they all quickly nodded in agreement while I went to get some more soda.