21

something different for the birthday boy 💙
-

The sounds of a drama series and feminine laughter had brung me out of my slumber. I rubbed my eyes and looked to see her chocolate body wrapped in the blanket watching How To Get Away With Murder on the television. I sat up facing her making a smile appear on her face. I don't think I'll ever get tired of that smile. " Oh yeah I could get used to waking up to this every morning " my eyes were focused on a particular area of her body, following my eyes, she immediately discovered her superior body portion wasn't covered with clothes. She gripped the sheet covering her breast. I chuckled shaking my head " You should be used to me knowing what's under your clothes. "

" Well I'm down from my natural high so I'm back to my awkward self " she huffed. " Plus I'll have you know I have a boyfriend you pervert " she giggled, emphasizing 'pervert'. She went into the bathroom and started the shower.

" Oh yeah? Bet I'll kick his ass " I called from the bed.

" I don't know about that he's 6'3, kinda has big hands... but he's dangerously stupid. " She tried to joke, but I straight faced the ceiling.

" Oh shut up you punk "  I called. Hearing the shower open then close I got up and decided to join her. She was busy massaging her scalp under the water until I'm guessing she felt the quick breeze hit the front of her body. She opened her eyes and met eyes with me.

" No ! I can barely feel my legs ! " She started to whine while rubbing her sore thighs.

" Shut up I came in here for the same reason as you " I grabbed my loofah and the soap. We started to wash and after we got out.
-
" Dawg you couldn't even touch rim in the beginning of the season ! " Kris said laughing. Him and Chris were arguing over who could hit the top of the back board. The women were in the kitchen being "women", speaking of which, I'm starting to crave mine. I looked over and seen her sitting all innocently at the island. She sipped her water and looked over at me. I bit my lip as we locked eyes. She rolled her eyes and I got up entering the kitchen. While Mani and Celine were talking, I stood behind her wrapping my arms around her thin frame. " We rolling eyes now ? " I asked in her ear, making her turn around.

" You gave me that look and I know what that means " she reached to get something out of my hair. She looked up at me with those brown orbs that I'll always be in love with. We were both staring so intensely that we didn't pay mind to Mani watching us putting two and two together while we both stared at other hungrily.

" Oh my god, " our heads snapped at her ", how long ? "

" How long what? " I asked.

" How long y'all been fucking? " she asked us but not loud enough for the guys to hear.

We looked at each other then back at her. " What are you talking about ? " I asked, trying to play dumb.

" Nothing nevermind " she got back on her phone.

I grinned at Aaleah and grasped her thigh. " Let's go "
-
" When are you going to tell that girl ? " I asked Aaleah as she stripped out of her clothes.

" I never got around to it. " She answered putting on her shorts. " Did you even tell the boys yet ? "

" No "

" Oh " I started smiling like an idiot. " What's funny ? "

" Maybe we shouldn't tell them, so one day they walk in on us and see a perfect image of nature. "

" You mean you crying when I dig my nails into your back? Yeah that's a beautiful image. " she started laughing hysterically, but I only threw a pillow at her and faced the other way. " Oh come on that was funny " she laid across my side, peering over me.

" I told you to cut your nails before you hurt somebody all week prior to that and that we wouldn't speak of it anymore " I said still not facing her. I didn't cry I just couldn't withstand the pain.

" I'm sorryyy baby, will you please forgive me ," I ignored her ", hmm?" She placed her hand on my crotch. " I'm can't sleep knowing your mad at me. " she started rubbing me through the material of my sweats.

This is y'all queen when it's not in her point of view.

" Yet, you call me the nasty one I just wanted to watch movies and hold you close but nah you sitting here rubbing my dick thinking it'll make me feel better, well it worked Aaleah ! " I ranted turning over and switching the channel. She got into my embrace, laying on my bare chest and I wrapped my arm around her. I felt my eyelids get droopy as the movie progressed, making me yawn. As I got more weary, growing more fatigue from fighting my slumber, I fell asleep.

-

yes im aware that his birthday is tomorrow, im doing a imagine special for the birthday boy bc ... why not .
now let the imagines begin ! 😊