24

i think i wanna start writing in third person because i'm tired of seeing " I " soo let's see how this goes.

" Who in the hell do you think you are ? " his voice interrupted the zombie match Aaleah played for almost an hour. She paused the game and looked back to see Jaylen waking up from his nap. Letting her inner tomboy take over, she decided to play COD Zombies on his PlayStation. " Come in my room and turn my shit on without permission " he mumbled turning on his side to watch her play, she smiled and turned back towards the screen.

" I finished my midterms and already had weights this morning so I decided to come here early but you were asleep sooo here we are " she explained advancing to her 20th round. It's May now so that means Aaleah had a month left in California until she goes back home to Chicago, that is until mid July since she still had to do training for track.

" You keep on touching my shit and it's going to get ugly in here " he threatened.

" And you'll find out what fighting a grown ass man is like " Aaleah replied while laying back into him.

" Woahhhh your a dude ?? " he asked sarcastically.

" Yes Jaylen, I'm a full grown man with a big ass penis " she giggled. He grew silent smiling at her, feeling his intense stares she sighed knowing what was coming.

" You mean that tiny buddle of joy you call a clitoris? " he chuckled. She ignored him and went on with his game. " And that hole I can just stick my dick in and have you like ' Omg ! Omg Jaylen , Jaylen ! ' " he intimidated her voice and she paused the game just to punch him in the arm. " God Damn , Man of Steel what the hell do you bench ? 350?! " she laughed as he rubbed his shoulder.

" That's what you get ! " she went back to her game and he grabbed her phone opening Snapchat. He took a photo of her and posted it on her story. He took a few selfies and placed the phone down. " I left some a few photos of a fine young man in there just in case you get lonely " he got up taking the controller from her.

" NO ! Jaylen I'm on round fucking nineteen ! " the short female protested reaching for the controller. It was too late—the zombies attacked her player making her lose the game. Jaylen gave a dumb smile and she mugged him putting on her shoes.

" Where are you going ? "

" To my dorm to sleep since someone doesn't take my COD seriously " she answered grabbing her phone.

" No No no— " he wrapped his big arms around her, lifting her off her feet.

" Nah get off me since I can't play your game ! " she tried to get out of his grip.

" Baby I'm sorry we can just lay down all day " he begged and she shook her head.

" I don't want to lay down with your bald headed ass ! "

" Fine ! That's why I hope ya ass get ate up at your next track meet "

" Shut up you can't even make a free throw ! " Aaleah said going into the kitchen and grabbing a snack. She came back into his room and seen him wrapped in the blanket and on his phone. " Okay baby see you later I'm leaving " she kissed his forehead but he grabbed her, forcing her to come on top of him.

" Bruh you aren't going anywhere ! " he said still holding her. " I don't want to be alone again "

" Kris will be here "

" I can't hold him that's suspect ! " he protested tugging on the tiny female's shirt.

" Well that sounds like a personal problem " she giggled.
-
" Ma ! Put those away ! " the 19 year old exclaimed covering the photo album from his girlfriend.

" Oh hush boy , you were so adorable " his mom does this every time he brings friends over ; she feeds them then brings out his embarrassing childhood photos.

" Ouu look at this one! Awe you were so cute and bald headed. " Aaleah giggled holding up a picture of a youth league photo. He rolled his eyes and slowly slid one towards him, but his mom had caught him.

" Oh there's that one ! " she took it and showed Aaleah. " This was from his first day of kindergarten."

" Oh.My.God " Aaleah took the photo and snorted. Jaylen has to be about 3 feet tall and had on this oversized shirt and his head was the size of a bowling ball.

" Okay that's enough Ma ! " the man took the photos and the album back to it's rightful place in the closet.

" Your no fun J " Aaleah called from the kitchen island.

" Come upstairs and I'll show you fun " Jaylen whispered in her ear pressing his lower half against her as his mother was in the other room.

" You won't be satisfied until you become a dad at a young age "

" Well let's get started " he smiled

" No ! Get away ! " The small female went to get some water.

" Foods Ready ! "

-
This is worst I have ever wrote and I apologize 😬