14

sexual content. don't like it? leave.

Jaylen stayed silent. I bit my lip wondering how he would react. I laid back down and my chest heaved up and down. I felt the bed dip and Jaylen hovered over me once more. I looked up at him and he licked his lips before speaking.

" I'd thought I'd never get you back " he dove into my neck and planted kisses directly onto my spot. I let a moan slip out and he smiled against my skin. His wet muscle glided across my skin, he raised my shirt above my head and tossed it across the room. " I told you black looks good on you " he gazed down at me. Our clothes were ripped off each other and thrown here and there. All that was left on him was both of us in our underwear. " Look at her glistening " he boldly moved my panties to the side & spread my lips apart. I blushed as he looked down at it and started massaging my clit with his thumb.

" J.. Jaylen " I gripped the sheets as he fiddled with my little bundle of nerves. He stopped and I looked at me.

" That's just the beginning babygirl " he said, reaching for his waistband. I watched timidly as he dropped his boxers and my eyes widen from the monster before me. He wasn't lying that day about having 9 inches. It was thick & long and veiny, his balls hung lo- what am I turning into thinking like this. I was staring so hard, I think I was starting to drool. His chuckle made me snap back to reality. " Aaleah lay down, trust me " he placed a pillow under my head.

He kissed my neck and massaged my left boob. " All this chocolate I missed this chocolate " he mumbled kissing down my body. I felt my hips go up and my underwear came off. He came back up and kissed me with so much passion, he caught me off guard when he stuck the tip in.

" Jaylen " I breathed out as he went to my neck. He stuck more of hisself in and hooked my legs up with his arms.

" Mmhm? " he said against my neck.

" It hurtss" I stumbled across my words as he kept stuffing hisself into me and spreading my walls apart.

" Oh sweetheart, " he shoved himself in and I gripped his back " I'm just stretching you out at the moment, you'll feel good in a second. " Him & that filthy mouth of his was starting to make me relax as he slowly stroked in & out of me, sending me over the edge. " The more wet you get, the easier for me to spread your walls apart " just him saying that made me wet. " See, I feel you getting wetter. " he wrapped his arms around my waist and started thrusting harder. " So.Damn.Tight. " He said through gritted teeth and pounded me as he said each word. I threw my head back moaning as the pain turned into pleasure. " How do you want it ? " he asked going harder. His headboard repeatedly banged against his wall as he gave each thrust .. thank God that Kris wasn't in his room.

" L-like that " I tried containing my sounds from interrupting my sentence. I scratched at his back making him groan in pleasure.

" I want you to feel me " he said in my ear grabbing the extra pillows ahead of us and went deeper. Him and his way with words was sending me over the edge. He kissed down my chest and came back up.

" I'm ..a-about to ..c-cum " I couldn't contain my moans any longer. He gently grasped my throat and went in my ear.

" Cum with me babygirl " he spoke with authority. I gripped onto him, feeling a rush euphoria take over my body. We came together, making us both hold each other tightly. He rolled from on top of me & laid beside me and kissed my forehead. I laid against his side as we watched the tv. He grabbed my ass under the blanket and went into my ear. " I was being nice this time but if you try to leave me for another nigga again, I won't be friendly " he warned causing goosebumps to form on my arm. I nodded on his chest and felt my eyes get droopy. I was still responsive .. just tired.

" Jaylen ? " I said his name.

" Mhm ? "

" I'm glad it was you "

" I'm glad it was you too " he brought me to his chest and threw the blankets over us. He stroked my hair as I drifted to sleep.

I felt him move my hair to inspect the patch on my lower back. " This whole time you were on birth control ? " I nodded.. hey you never know. " Good because I forgot to wear a condom " he admitted, I gathered the strength to smack his shoulder.

" You are so damn lucky I'm sleepy, that's just careless Jaylen " I said.

" I'm sorry " he chuckled. ", but it would be nice if you carried my seed and be my sexy baby momma "

" I'll carry your seed once we're settled down "

" Wait.. what do you mean by when we're settled down? You wanna build a future with me ? " he sounded excited, this boy was really in love, but I didn't respond. " Aaleah ? " he asked.

" Oh & Jaylen " I finally said.

" Yes ? "

" I know it was you who left me those goodies at my dorm on my birthday " I said.

" Who told you ? "

" Kris "

I heard him smack his teeth, " Niggas can't keep their mouth closed for shit " he said. I smiled shutting my eyes feeling myself drift to sleep. " Aaleah? " the last thing I heard was " Rocked that ass to sleep "

Childish.