( xiv.) OUCH , BUSTED

I DONT LIKE FLIRTS ;
( xiv.) OUCH , BUSTED
( real life )

" ZEA MOVE OVER ! " shouted a very irritated elliot, who had been seated right next to zea.

" IVE MOVED OVER ALL I CAN ! " zea shouted back at the girl, giving elliot an upset look before she started to stare out the window.

" okay guys, be nice, we are picking up one more person. " sophia said from the drivers seat.

wyatt sprung his head up from looking down at his phone, " we already have like six people in the car. "

" why does it matter to you wyatt? it's an seven seated car
anyways! " finn explained from the passenger seat from the car.

jermey snickered from the back row, " he's scared he'll have fo move away from his precious zea. "

" oh shut up jermey ! " wyatt yelled, looking in the back seat to tell jermey, " it's not like that ! "

" it's not? " asked zea, wide eyes, crossing her arms.

" OUCH, BUSTED. " elliot joked, laughing as the cab came to a stop.

wyatt looking back over at zea , beginning to ramble" no! i
meant— "

" AND WE ARE HERE ! " sophia yelled, cutting in the middle
of the starting argument.

they all looked out the car, seeing they were at the airport.

" the airport? " wyatt asked, an irritated look on his face. he then looked at sophia and finn in the front seat, " we are picking someone up from the airport? "

zea stares out the window as she listened to wyatt and the two in the front bicker. she could see multiple people walking out of the airport, some smiling as wide as they could, some frowning as low as possible. a crowd of people flooded out of the door, and something, or someone, caught the small redheads eyes. zea practically fell off her chair as she jumped out of her seat. opening the door , still eyeing the figure in the distance. the boy looked around, looking down at his phone as zea ran toward him.

" CHOSEN ! " the girl shouted.

chosen looked up from his phone, smiling as he was rammed into by zea. the two almost fell to the floor, as zea hugged chosen tightly. he gave her a right hug back as he rubbed her back.

" hey z. " he said softly, a huge smile plastered across his face. seeing as the rest of his friends were standing before them, all of them
smiling, except one.

wyatt, he looked at the two with anger, and irritation. it was obvious he was jealous, but the boy would never admit to it.

zeas mind was still processing what had happened, she got to meet the boy , her best friend, who's she's had a crush on for almost two years, in person, in real life, and she was hugging him.
a large smile stood place across her face, she was more happy then she had ever been.

a / n ;
THEY ARE SO MF SOFT
IM CRYING