( xxxv.) does she not know?

I DONT LIKE FLIRTS ;
( xxxv.) does she not know?
( real life )

rushing off the stage , zea had felt nothing but a burst of energy as she heard the loud cheers of the thousands of fans in that room. she was then greeted by a group of her friends , who all were giving her faint half smiles.

" hey guys ! " she smiled , rushing over to the group of teens, the girl took quick note of the atmosphere and looks of the teens " what's wrong? "

the kids quickly exchanged glances, looking around at each other with worried expressions.

" does she not know? "

her eyes widened at the sounds of the words leaving her friends mouth, " not know what? " was the first thing she was able to say.

chosen came up to the girl, putting his arm around her shoulder, " something happened. "

" something like? " she asked , looking around the group again, looking back around the group she noticed a missing face, " where's travis? " she asked demandingly.

elliot couldn't stand to look her friend in the eyes, she stared down at the floor, " he's in the hospital. " she blurted.

the atmosphere quickly changed as zea could feel herself starting to panic. thoughts of travis filled her head, her happened quickly vanished.

" come with me. " the girl said to chosen, pulling on his arm dragging him away from the group.

his eyes widened at her words,
" what why? " he stared at the girl as she pulled through the halls, listening to the yells of his friends in the background. but chosen couldn't focus on her , all he could do was realize that zea needed him.

and he was gonna be there for her this time.

a / n ;
this is just a short ugly filler
#sorrynotsorry