( ix.) love triangle

I DONT LIKE FLIRTS ;
( ix.) love triangle
( article )

NEW RISING YOUTUBER CAUGHT IN A LOVE TRIANGLE ??

that's right folks! not-so-famous youtuber zea haven , has been seen to be caught in a love triangle between two of everyone's favorite it actors! chosen jacobs and wyatt oleff !

the girl has been spotted commenting under their posts and often gets replies from both oleff and jacobs.

she has also mentioned them in her livestream on instagram, while they were watching. she relied when asked "thoughts on wyatt oleff" quoted she said "an adorable dork. who needs to stop getting butthurt at my jokes!"
and then asked the same question saying "would you ever date chosen jacobs?"  the young redhead with the response of "sorry user80, but i don't like flirts!"

this reply sparked many reactions from her fans. many starting go ship her with oleff instead of jacobs.

the young girl has also been seen hanging out with oleff, one-on-one. also causeing many to ship the two, and all we have to say is, these two are absolutely adorable dorks.

but chosen has been seen shading haven and oleff, their ship name otherwise known as zyatt, on most social media platforms. such as twitter and instagram.

many fans see the posts and are often confused about the posts but due to the teens fame from their hit movie, it's caused zea to gain much popularity from the it fandom, and they all ship wyatt and zea !

but zyatt does not stop the fans from shipping chosea, jacobs and haven. they still often voice their opinions in comment sections, even the rest of the it cast does !

now, who's side are you on?

zyatt | chosea

67%  [        ]     [     ] 33%

TAP ON YOUR SIDE !

a / n ;
i don't know how to do polls and i still tries it. it sucks but y'all get the point.