( xxxix.) i do like flirts

I DONT LIKE FLIRTS ;
( xxxix.) i do like flirts
( real life )

as the sun had been setting in the state of california , two teenaged souls had decided it would be a perfect time to go on a picnic.

" this is nice. " said zea havens , as her feet danced along the lines of the fence she stood up on.

chosen looked up at the girl, chuckling as he watched the girl brightly walk along the post,
" what is? "

the girl finally jumped down , seeing the post come to an end. as her feet hit the ground, she looked up at the boy who stood next to her, smiling, " this, just the two of us, " she paused as she noticed that chosens hand came up to her face.

his fingers pushed back the piece of short red hair that was in front of her eyes, he pushed the small lock of hair behind her ear, " then, this is nice. " he agreed, the smile he had staying put.

the girl could feel the boys hand trail down her forearm, making her get chills, " don't you DARE tickle me! " she said quickly flinching, moving herself away from the boys grasp.

a soft chuckle escaped the boys mouth, " oh come on z , you love my tickles. "

" NO! " she protested quickly, crossing her arms, " YOU love your tickles, I, on the other hand, DO NOT! " the redhead shouted in the empty beach.

the boy followed behind the shouting girl, his picnic basket in hand. he tried to get as close as possible to zea , get a chance to tickle her from behind.

the girl looked behind her,
" don't you dare come any closer or i'll run away from you! "

chosen playfully started to walk closer to her, watching as he saw the girl take off onto the beach, " catch me if you can jacobs! "

chosen rolled his eyes, placing his picnic stuff down on the sand, " come on zea. " he said quietly, talking off his shoes& jacket. the dark skinned boy watched as the girl ran along the shore where the water was, smiling to himself before running after her.

the young girl yelped at the sight of chosen bolting towards her, to the best of her abilities, she ran as fast as she could trying not to get caught. running along the water and sand, occasionally splashing each other. by now , the two were drenched in salt water.

the redhead put her hands on her knees, holding one arm out to single to stop, " i need a
break. " she indicated.

chosen raised an eyebrow , bending down to splash water over at the girl.

" HEY! " she blurted, " i said i need a break! "

" breaks are for the weak! " chosen told her, walking over to her. grabbing her by the waist, he threw the girl over his shoulder, " i'll show you what break takers earn! "

zea kicked and punched chosen in hopes he would drop her, " put me down! chosen, put me down! " she demanded.

chosen stopped in his tracks, looking down at the water he was standing in, smirking, " whatever you say z. " he said, before taking the girl off his shoulder and dropping her into the water.