The past

[I give no promise that I will be good at portraying these characters. I'm sorry]

Elijah POV

I walked around the small village towards my loves home, I knocked and grinned when I saw her open the door. We shared a kiss and I felt a tiny figure hug my leg and a tiny smile against it. I smiled too and picked up the small child "why hello there." I said in a cheery tone.
The child said "hello" with a normal toddler lisp. The child hugged me as I walked inside.
My love smiled and closed the door, calmly talking to the child "Ebony, it's time for lunch." I put the child down and watched her run towards her mother and get lead away towards the wooden table. She ate an apple in tiny little bites.
"Elijah, can you watch her while I go get some more apples? I was going to give them to people around the village." I nodded and played with Ebony until I heard a scream not but a few moments later.
I spoke to Ebony "wait here. Don't move!" I ran outside and saw Lizbeth [name of Ebony's mom] with a terrible wolf bite on her neck. The wolf was already gone.
I ran over, not caring who saw my abnormal speed. I held her head and mumbled "no..." I heard my family run towards me and Lizbeth until it's sound was shut out by her quiet voice "get...Ebony.." she acted like she knew this was going to happen, I grew suspicious. Over run by grief, I ignored it.
I looked back at the house and said in loud voice to Nicklaus "go get my daughter, don't let her see this!" My brother listened, kind of angry cause I told him what to do, but he understood.
I bit my hand and tried to get Lizbeth to drink it but she refused "please...just let me die...I will see you soon...in heaven...my love..." She tried to say something else but she went quiet, her breathing stopping. I felt my soul get crushed. I stood up, holding her body.
I hadn't noticed the tears on my face until my mother wiped them "don't cry, son. I will make sure nothing happens to anyone you care about again."

[A few moments later.]

I had watched as my mother out a spell on my daughter, making her like my siblings. She had found a loop hole around the 'witches can't be vampire' rule. She did this because Lizbeth had been a witch, passing the magic down to Ebony. My mother wanted her to keep that power for some reason. A reason I would know one day. I thought of how Lizbeth had told me to 'get ebony.' I shrugged it off, trying to think if any other outcome than her being kidnapped. My father, Kol, Finn, and Niklaus walked outside to bury Lizbeth, while my sister and mother watched Ebony. We all heard a vase shatter as my sister gasped. I heard my mother chanting and Ebony scream.
I ran into the house and looked at my mother "what did you do?!"
She simply replied with "I sent her far away from us, where she will never get hurt. I have kept my word, darling." She gave a horrid grin and I looked where my daughter had been playing, my soul being crushed. I had lost my sunshine and my star in one meer moment.

[Tell me if you want more. Also, the picture is what Lizbeth looks like. Just imagine a little less modern and a bit older. Also this takes place after they are all turned by the spell.]

Word count: 590