Found

Ebony POV

It had been fifteen years since i- wait...did I say fifteen? I meant...uh...it had been many years since I was found by Amy. She had taken care of me, she had luckily know a witch made me age to at least fourteen. I had been unable to age because I was made a vampire when I was little. It bewildered the witch on how I was able to have powers, she had researched me for years until her and Amy died. I grew attached to people again and again, having them die and grief strike me like a lightning bolt the same way as the first. I never met another immortal. I was moving again, I had to give a lot because people started to notice I wasn't aging. I sighed as I got out of the car that drive me to New Orleans. I walked down the street and hummed.

Elijah POV

I was looking for Niklaus, I was rather frustrated and looking for someone who I did not know the name of who tried to stake my sister, Rebekah. I saw a teenager who looked like the criminal. I ran at them with vamp speed and then into an alley way. They had managed to keep ahold of their suit case but dropped it when we stopped. They were playing at my hands, coughing. My eyes widen when I saw her eyes...I remembered those eyes like the back of my hand. "It's you..."

Ebony POV [So many switches, I know]

I felt the force on my throat vanish as I was released from the strong grasp of whoever just did that. I growled and shoved them "why did you do that?! I don't even know you!" I was angry. I hissed at the man, my eyes turning black and the same black liquid entering the veins around my eyes. My teeth extending into fangs. My mouth was closed by the man's hand and he looked sad. He slapped his hand, he acted like a parent and it made me annoyed. My parents gave me up, I wasn't gonna have a stranger treat me like someone who threw me away.

Elijah POV [last one I swear]

I was sad that my daughter didn't recognize. I had lost her when she was three due to my mother. "Ebony..." She looked petrified when I said her name.
"How do you know my name?! Are you stalking me?!" She was going to attack me but I stopped her "Ebony, it's pointless. I..." I hesitated telling her but she yelled.
"What?! Spit it out?!" She had a temper like my brother, not see violent but she was sort of like him.
I spit out the words "i'm your father, Ebony." She went from angry to about to cry in seconds. It hurt my heart to see her look like that.

Word count: 483

[The picture is Ebony.]