tragically mistaken

Ebony POV

Elijah looked at me, worried. "Whats wrong?"
I growled "fucking witches..." I shook my head and started walking away.
Elijah feel to his knees from the pain a splitting headache.
A witch walked over to me and put a hand to my neck. She poured vervain down my throat. "where is the witch you are using?! I can sense magic all over you!"
I growled "I...I'm a witch.." I spit out the vervain, with was burning me.
She shook her head "impossible!"
I whispered something and her eyes started bleeding. "what the?!" She looked around "knock him out! We are taking her!" I saw elijahs neck snap before mine did too.

Time skip brought to you by Bob

I woke up, tied to a chair with vervain ropes. I growled, but it was muffled because I had a cloth tied around my mouth so i couldn't talk.
The witch came out and I growled at her. She grinned and said "tell us how you still have magic!" The gag was removed and I spit at her "I've been like this since i was born!"
She wiped her face off, I started whispering and her eyes started bleeding. "Stop it! Stop!"
I grinned "let me go-" I got punched in the face and she healed.
"Stupid bitch..." I shook my head.
She grinned and tapped her foot "guess we'll just have to cause you pain until you give us the information."
I grinned and broke out laughing before yelling at her "hit me with all you got, whore!" Then I got my neck snapped.

Word count:266

((Sorry for the short chapter. I needed to write this quickly because I need to write the next chapter for my other story I'll try to keep up to date on updates. I'm sorry.)