Family

Ebony POV

"Lizbeth....that's a...very pretty name." I was thinking about how she looked, trying to match the name. "Why did your mother want me gone?" I saw him sigh and say "she said she would keep you safe. She thought keeping you away from us would keep you safe... Niklaus didn't give her much time to explain where she sent you before strangling her. I never thought he cared about you until then." He chuckled and I couldn't help but grin. It vanished when I heard a British voice coming from the door way. I looked back, not knowing who to expect. I saw the man who my 'father' called 'niklaus.' he started talking "well, I couldn't just let our mother get away with taking your happiness away. Your my brother after all, Elijah." I looked back at Elijah "your name is Elijah? That's....an equally lovely name to my mother's..." Niklaus  sighed "so, you gained his gentleman attitude. I hope you at least got some tiny trait from your uncles. We are much more fun." Klaus grinned, I couldn't smile at this though. "I...I'm gonna call you guys by your first names...I just met you guys...I...sorry. but I don't trust easy. Deal with it." I stood up for myself, not going to be scared of them. Elijah chuckled "guess you got your mother's stubbornness. How remarkable." I walked past Niklaus and yelled back while walking "I'm gonna go explore."

Elijah POV

As she walked out of the room, I stood up and sighed. "She is still uncomfortable with us, can you please try not to intimate her?" Klaus sighed "I am lying to be nice, for your sake. But I don't trust her. She can't be your daughter, let me guess? You were swooned by her glowing eyes and the fact that she has the same name as your daughter? We lost her a thousand years ago, Elijah! I'm surprised you even remember her." Niklaus grinned, crossing his arms. I scoffed, walking out of the room. "Your untrustful nature will be your terrible downfall, brother." I mentioned to Niklaus before walking downstairs.

Word count: 360