The Story

Elijah POV

"It all started some odd years ago. You had only been the age of three when a wolf had mercilessly ripped out your mother's throat.." I looked at her for any reaction. I saw sadness in her eyes, hate still lingering from thinking I had chosen to abandon my own flesh and blood. "My mother was a very powerful witch who cast a spell on you, somehow allowing you to keep your ability to use magic.  While me and my brothers went to bury your mother. My mother used another spell on you and transported you far away from us. I almost slapped her but...your grandfather stopped me." I looked down, slightly guilty but also angry from the memory.

Ebony POV

"B...but why...? Did...did she not like me..? Had I done something wrong..?" I saw him shake his head in frustration. I would have comforted him but, he could have been lying to me. He could just be a stranger. I could barely remember when I was three...it was so long ago. So many centuries. I felt him wiped my face while I was lost in thought, I gave him a confused look. That was, until I realized I had started crying. "Its...not fair..I never got to be a child... I never got to grow up...I'm stuck at fourteen....forever...and I can't even remember my mother's name..." I wanted to him, until he out a hand on my shoulder with a patient, but sad grin "her name...was Lizbeth."

Word Count: 259

[Hello, I hope you enjoy the story so far. I would.like to thank those who are reading my story, it means a lot to me. Anyways, have a nice day/night!]