Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Beth's POV

So now were just trying to find a decent house to stay in for a while so Abby can grow up. As we're driving I notice a big house.
" Daryl look at that mansion!"

" can we stay there?" Carl asked

" I don't see why not" said Rick

So when Daryl Michonne and Rick cleared the house Carl, Emma and I were just waiting outside.
After a few minutes of awkward silence I whispered to Carl.
" did u ask Emma out yet?"

" what? Not yet I was going to do it tonight"

" that's great!"

" what are you guys talking about?" Emma asked

" umm.. Well..." I stuttered
When Carl gave me the look which means shut up I'll handle it. So I looked back and nodded my head slowly.

Carl POV

" well Emma we were talking about you"

" WHY WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME???"

" no no no in a good way, you see I was going to ask you out so if you will let me I will?"

" go ahead!" Emma said and when she said that my stomach got butterflies and I got all sweaty. So I walked to the back and got a flower.
And I said....
" Emma, will you go out with me?"

" of course I will, Carl!!!!"

I so excited now but before I got that thought in my head she jumped up and kissed me for what seemed like forever but then Dad, Michonne and Daryl came out and saw.

" what's going on?" Dad asked

" well" I said " Emma and I are kinda going out now" I said very carefully with my hand around emmas waist protectively.

After a while he said " I don't see why that would be a problem, no " funny" business though!" He said laughing.

Now we are all happy and we have a place to sleep and Abby has a place to grow up for a bit.
*********

Makayla💕