Just Confess Already

(M)

requested by Meli-OAP
honestly this is kinda crack too because i just had coffee
i guess this genre is just crack smut?
~welcome to yoonseok crack 18+ everybody (it progressively gets worse)~

. . . .

"Yoongi-hyung pleeease?" Jimin whined tugging on his friend's arm.

"Hyung, if you don't play that means you're a little bitch," Jungkook called smirking from the couch.

"You wanna find out who's a little bitch?" Yoongi asked trying to lunge at the youngest.

Hoseok laughed and grabbed his arm before he could do anything.

"No violence, hyungie," Hoseok smiled while giggling.

The younger pulled him down to where he was sitting on the floor beside him. Yoongi turned away so the younger wouldn't see his blush.

It wasn't a secret that Yoongi liked him. Everyone knew it. Well, everyone but Hoseok. And of course, Hoseok had a crush on Yoongi, but the latter didn't know while of course everyone else did.

Cliché, right?

So finally, the group of friends had enough with their bullshit. So Namjoon decided to throw a little get-together at his house so they could finally get them to confess to each other. Now Jimin was trying to convince everyone to play truth or dare.

Again, very cliché.

"Alright bitches," Jungkook hopped off the couch, "let's do this thing," he said shooting finger guns at everyone.

Taehyung swooped out his leg and kicked the youngest in the ankle, causing him to crash to the floor.

"Watch your mouth maknae," Taehyung smirked poking him in the side.

"Meanie," he pouted while everyone else laughed.

Once they were all seated on the floor, Jimin decided he'd go first.

"Alright Tae, truth or dare?"

"Truth," he replied.

"Pussy!" Jungkook immediately cupped his hands around his mouth and screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Shut up asswipe," Taehyung whined tackling Jungkook.

They wrestled on the floor trying to punch each other and Namjoon ripped Taehyung away.

"You're both literally five years old," he rolled his eyes, "Ask your question Jimin."

"Umm..... did you fuck the blender again?"

"I told you that was a one time thing," Taehyung muttered.

Everyone but Jimin just stared at him. Some in confusion, but most in horror.

"Okay, I don't even want to know," Seokjin shuttered.

"You really don't....... anyway! Jungkook, truth or dare?" Taehyung asked.

"Dare, because I'm not a little bi-" Jungkook was silenced by a glare from Namjoon.

"Go kiss Jin-hyung," Taehyung smirked at him.

"Wh-what!" Jungkook sputtered, "I can't do that!"

"If you don't do it you're a little bitch," Taehyung taunted him.