Love N' Cuddles

hey guys, i know it's been awhile
sorry for always taking so long to update
it's just been hard recently, hope you understand

yeah, it's short, fight me bitches
i haven't really written just pure fluff for this book, all my fluffiness gets poured into the littlespace book
but here is my attempt at some sopey fluff :)

just a reminder!! my backup is GINGER-JESUS that's where you can find me if w*ttpad fucks this account in the ass
you can also find me @ rhproblemchild on twitter, and @ redheadproblemchild on AO3

sorry for all that promo, i know it's annoying, im just so paranoid about my account being deleted
. . . .

"Hoseok, please!" Yoongi laughed, trying to get away from the younger as Hoseok smothered his face in wet kisses.

"Don't leave me, I love you~" Hoseok cooed, burying his face in his boyfriend's neck, tightening his arms around him.

"I'm literally just trying to get up to go to the bathroom," Yoongi whined, squirming in Hoseok's tight hold, "Let me up."

Hoseok ignored him, keeping his face shoved into his boyfriend's neck, "Nope. You're mine, baby. I'm not gonna let you go."

"Hoseok, I'm serious. Do you want me to piss on you?" Yoongi groaned, finally untangling Hoseok's arms from around his body.

"Sure, daddy," Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows, giggling at the now horrified expression on Yoongi's face.

Yoongi huffed under his breath and grumbled about how Hoseok had gotten completely out of control while he finally got off of the bed. As he walked to the bathroom, Hoseok laughed to himself on the bed about the blush on Yoongi's face. Once his boyfriend was gone, his expression fell to a pout. He grabbed Yoongi's pillow and hugged it to his chest, burying his face in the pillow, inhaling his boyfriend's scent.

After Yoongi had finished, he walked back to the room. He saw Hoseok cuddling with his pillow and chuckled. He walked up to the bed and laid down beside Hoseok again.

"Yoongi-hyung!" Hoseok squealed happily, quickly releasing the pillow in favor of wrapping Yoongi up in his arms instead.

"You've got issues, dude," Yoongi snorted as Hoseok nuzzled into him.

"I have issues because I want to cuddle with my boyfie? Also, did you just 'dude' me?" Hoseok asked, appalled.

Yoongi scrunched his nose, "Okay, number one, don't ever call me your 'boyfie' again. Number two, yes. You haven't let me move for like over three hours, and I had to struggle just to go use the bathroom."

"It's because I love you, baby bear," Hoseok hummed, pressing kisses over Yoongi's cheeks.

"Don't ever call me that again," Yoongi grumbled, wiping of his face from the assault of affection.

"My baby bear~" Hoseok cooed, attempting to pinch the older's cheeks.

"Hoseok-ah!" Yoongi whined, shrugging off his hand.

"Fine, I won't," the younger giggled, burying his face into Yoongi's neck.

The laid in comfortable silence. Their breathing synced up as they basked in the warmth between their bodies, enjoying the feeling of being together, even though they'd been cuddling for the past three hours. They could never get tired of one another.

After a while, Yoongi asked, "What's up with you today, Seok-ah?"

"I dunno," Hoseok mumbled into his skin, "Just wan' you."

"Just feeling clingy?" The older asked again.

"Yeah, just being a cuddle bug today. I love you, Yoonie-hyung."

"I love you too, sweetheart," Yoongi smiled, smoothing his hand over Hoseok's back.

. . . .

cuddly baby boys🥰🖤

cuddly baby boys🥰🖤