New Rules

(slight M)

this is inspired by New Rules by Dua Lipa
a whole bop👌🏻
yeah this is gonna be angsty sorry
. . . .

It was late at night as Hoseok sat in his living room watching a movie. Hoseok's phone started to vibrate from beside him on his couch. Yoongi's contact flashed on the screen. He answered the call and held it up to his ear.

"Seokie~" Yoongi's husky voice slurred.

Hoseok sighed, knowing exactly what the elder wanted, especially since he was intoxicated, "Yes, hyung?"

"Come over."

··

"So tight, you're so good," Yoongi groaned, groping the younger's ass as he pounded into him.

"Fuck... harder, baby," Hoseok panted, gripping the sheets beneath his fingers tightly, his knuckles turning white.

Yoongi's powerful thrusts sped up. Both of them let out moans of pleasure, getting closer and closer to their climaxes.

"I'm gonna cum, Yoongi. I'm close," Hoseok warned, grabbing onto Yoongi's arm, digging his nails into the muscle.

Yoongi just nodded, wrapping one of his hands around the younger's cock. It didn't take much longer; after a few more thrusts, both boys came. Hoseok's head was thrown back as a blissful groan slipped past his lips. Yoongi grunted as he came, filling up the condom.

He pulled out and tugged off the latex, before tying it and tossing it into the trashcan. Hoseok grabbed a couple tissues and cleaned himself up quickly. Yoongi flopped down beside the younger, wrapped his arms around him, and closed his eyes.

Hoseok's heart ached with yearning at the simple action. Yoongi always told him he didn't have feelings, but that didn't stop Hoseok from forming his own.

He sighed and snuggled into the older, letting sleep take him away.

··

The next day Hoseok was hanging out with his best friend, Jimin, at his house. They were sitting in the younger's bedroom talking.

"I let it happen again, Min," Hoseok admitted quietly, looking down at his hands, "He called me yesterday when he was drunk and I went over. He wants to come to my house tonight."

Jimin sighed, running a hand through his hair, "Hoseok, this has been going on too long. You-"

"I feel like I'm out of my mind!" Hoseok cut him off, burying his face in his hands.

Jimin placed a comforting hand on his thigh, "You can't keep doing this to yourself."

"I know. I know... but I love him, Jimin. I thought that if I slept with him, he might develop feelings," he looked at his friend sadly.

"He doesn't love you, Hoseok. I'm sorry, but you know it, and I know it. You'd be so much happier if you moved on," Jimin told him, rubbing his back comfortingly.

"You're right. But why can't I just-" Hoseok started.

"If you're under him, you ain't getting over him," Jimin interrupted him, "You can't keep treating yourself like this, babe. He's not good enough for you. Drop him," Jimin advised.

Hoseok nodded at his words.

·♥·

Hoseok's phone began ringing, Yoongi's contact predictably showing on the screen. He was probably asking why Hoseok hadn't been home yesterday.

He so badly wanted to reach for his phone, and let him in. He wanted to go run into Yoongi's arms, and tell him how much he wanted him, and kiss him silly. But he knew he couldn't; not anymore. Hoseok wanted to be loved, not a toy for someone whenever they feel like it. He wanted a boyfriend, not a user.

God, why couldn't Yoongi be that for him?

·♥·

"Yoongi, just get out of here!" Jimin yelled, trying to push the older out of his doorway.

"I just want to talk to him you midget! Just let me talk to him," Yoongi argued.

"Hoseok doesn't want to see you anymore!"

"It's alright, Jimin," Hoseok appeared behind his friend, "I can handle this. Just go back to your room, I'll be there soon."

Reluctantly, Jimin backed away from Yoongi with a glare, and returned to his room after patting Hoseok's shoulder supportively.

"What the hell was that? What's he saying about you not wanting to see me anymore?" Yoongi questioned.

"We're not friends anymore, Yoongi," Hoseok answered simply.

"What? Hoseok, I've missed you," Yoongi said stepping forward.

Hoseok backed up slightly, wanting to keep a safe distance. He couldn't run back to Yoongi, he knew he'd just end up in his bed again. It would be a loveless affair.

"No you haven't. You've missed my body," Hoseok corrected him.

"That's not true!" Yoongi defended himself, "I want to spend time with you. We're friends Seokie," he spoke, grabbing the younger boy's hand in his own.

"Not anymore," Hoseok said, pulling his hand away. "I got new rules. Go find another toy. I'm over you, Min Yoongi."

That was the day Hoseok kicked Yoongi out of his life for good.