Chapter 3

Shana at the side------------------->  

My heart ache more as my twin place another pair of clothing into her suitcase with delicate care. I stared at her standing at the door post looking at her as if she was a phantom about to vanish if I blinked, I didn’t dear blink I stared at her holding my breath. My vision blurred and in went another piece of clothing in her suitcase. I couldn’t watch any more, I just couldn’t.

“NO!!!” I screamed running into the room unable to bear it any more, she couldn’t leave me she had to take me with her at lease.  I pushed her away and shoved the suitcase over throwing the clothes onto the floor. I was not ready or willing to let her go, she was all I had in this world. What would I do without her?

“Take me with you…” I begged holding my hands to my chest crying my knees willing me to crumbling onto the floor.

Jess gave me a look of pure compassion and love. Tears filling her own brown eyes my identical twin opened her arms out to me and I ran to her hugging her so hard she almost stumble over. She slowly lowered me to the floor on my knees as she hugged and rocked me whispering soft words to me. I clung to her clothing and wept in her shoulders as she rocked me gently stroking my hair. The sweeter she act towards me was the more I clung to her and already missed her like she was already gone.

“I can’t take you… he won’t let me…” She mumbled.  “This is all a bad dream Raven…”

I cried that night until all my energy left me and I fell asleep in my big sister’s arms. The wing blew my hair into my face and I groaned rolling to the side. That girl was going toget an earful from me about not shutting the window. . “Jessiccaaaaa shut the window…” A cold chill went down my spine as a reply. I mutter feeling the area where my twin normally was. It was cold an empty meaning she was not there all night, immediately everything slammed into me throwing me upright into a sitting position.  

“JESSICA!!” I shouted but still no answer.  I pushed the sheet away and went to the window, shadows shifted below the window and I saw five men surrounding my door. Eventually I saw a smaller form, I immediately recognized my twin.

No! Jessica was being taken,  no no no no no that couldn't happen! It shouldn't happen. I raked my flustered brain  I couldn't run down the stairs in time. If I reach I would be too late, she would be gone.

I watched my father count the money he had in his hand. My mind race as I stood watching father count the money, unable to wait anymore I just jumped, Lord help me I am gonna die, I landed on one of the men . He immediately fell from my sudden weight, I ignored the crack I heard and the sharp pain I felt in my abdomen. I push myself from the male who was crying in pain and shock that a little 115 pound girl jumped from a 2 storage window on his back sending him face down in the asphalt.

My father had a rather amused look on his face and Jessica had a horrified one. I knew I would be in trouble, I couldn't see the men's faces but I didn't care I need to see and keep my twin that was what was driving me forward.  On my bruised knee and scared hands I reached for Jessica tears in my eyes. "Jess, you...." I choked on my words tears flowing from my eyes as I gasp "You....you...promiss.....together....don't leave....please! Don't leave...." I begged.

"Daddy please don't let her.....i'll do anything....Please!!" I cried out to my father and his eyes turned soft for a minute. I never called him daddy but I was desperate, extremely desperate for him to help me. I tried to reason with him but he suddenly gave me a amused look. The bastard was fucking enjoying this.

I heard a sobbing sound, I turned my eyes back to see Jessica, she was crying. My poor Jessy crying, her eyes were red puffy and swollen. She looked so pale my strong Jess looked so pained it made me worried. She made an attempt to come to me but Dad grabbed her harshly and shoved her to the side.