Chapter 9

Chapter 9.

Joseph to the side!!!

We all wanted to know who and where Fed came from! Well here it is

For the rest of our time recovering Mary and Joseph had started to lessen their ‘hunting’ now we had mostly weapons handling, endurance training, mental training and ‘interrogation’ training. Oh yea, if you are asking what is mental training, it’s basically brainwashing us into being cold thoughtless killers so we don’t feel guilty while killing and we end up finding pleasure in pain and even other’s pain. We also follow the strict code of “No question are to be asked just follow the boss and that’s the task..”  anyone out of line and question the boss must be killed at once.

There was currently 4 girls left and 4 boys since I came here couple months ago, I truly lost track of time. Feddrick had been the greatest person I have ever met, next to Jessica of course no one beats my Jessica. I swear from the past few months I was and am inlove with him whole heartedly. Yesterday he brought me on the roof to watch the sunset and I loved him even more, I wanted him to hug and to hold forever.

After training and dinner he had pulled me into the backyard for some alone time on the roof. At the present moment he was nibbling on my neck like a dog chewing on a bone, he was getting more touchy lately and I wasn’t sure how to handle it. Now was one of the times I didn’t mind, I needed something to distract me from the killings and pains of my acquaintances.

“Feddrick?”

“Yes...” he muttered against my skin.

“Do you think we will make it out of here?”   I asked looking behind him at the night sky, he eased back from my neck looking down at me as I began to look up at him. He place a hand onto the blanket running through his mane. 

“WELL YOU BETTER!” answered a voice that made us both groan in annoyance. Our perfect moment of confession ruined, after we had gone through the task of coming at such a secluded location. We turned to face the she devil with her ever creepy fully toothy smiling face…. Oh yes….Mary stood proud and tall behind us.

I snapped before I could help myself, I just wanted some peace and quiet “What are you doing here?”

“Well listening to two stupid teens in a soon to be cemetery..” she said a matter a factly then giggled wildly. I pouted feeling my blood boiled with rage, damn I inherited John’s anger.  I was about to snap at this point.

“Don’t talk to her like that!” Snapped Feddrick standing. My hero, he is protecting me, no one ever done that who wasn’t family, I looked up to him with new adoration, he would never hurt me, he would always protect me.

“Don’t snap at me boy,” Mary replied darkly glaring pointedly at him, he however didn’t back down and she continued darkly and it was accompanied by her toothy large smile “ just because you are fucking the boss’s kid, does not mean you can get snappy with me…BOY..” her darkness left hanging in the air heavily before she added with a voice so sweet it would put honey to shame. “Or I might just accidentally pick your name and place you against every other male here…including your girlfriend… how would you like having to destroy her?”

“YOU WOULDN’T!” I gasp horrified at the very thought of fighting the 3 other boys or even the fact that they may force me to fight him. I shivered at the thought of having to dismember or impale my man. It would be too inhumane, how could she even think of such evil thing.

Mary gave me a lazily knowing and calculating smile. “I would and probably will, so be careful children…” she sang turning to leave before stopping and case me a sideway glance “after all not every romance is a fairytale…” with that she left us glaring after her.