Chapter 7

Hey guys...so Today Raven is given something she will never forget...Thank's for reading comment if you want but nothing too negitive.... Raven's room to the right

 When we finished our carnivorous rampage on our food the instructors gave us keys to our room and told us the directions to go. We also learn that our rooms held the rooms that must be kept at all times no exceptions. Of course, they were looking directly at me when they said that but I pretended to be interested in the wall behind them.

My cute small golden key fell in my hand with the number 201 on it. I smiled to myself looking over the key and began to go where I was instructed to. When I reached my room it was beautiful.  The walls were painted black and a single large window with rainbow colors hang over my bed. The head bored was black and white and the sheets where white everything was theme black and white. The curtains where white as well and the side desk was a stack of new paper articles and books on top of the stock. The bed was close to the bathroom door which was plastic and transparent. I think I was in love with the room at that moment, it was amazing.

Looking through the color glass above my bed I saw a copy of the rules.

1.       Do not kill in the house, no exceptions

2.       Anything is permitted as torture

3.       All bloody clothing must be burnt no evidence is allowed to be brought in the house

4.       Pranks to disable your opponent is acceptable just DO NOT KILL

5.       One person from the male and one from the female will be final

6.       No poisoning the food and liquids

7.       Opponent unable to fight will be killed

8.       The house is mutual grounds save all arguments and blood lust for the fights

9.       If you want to fight someone ASK Mary and Joseph

10.   Have a nice day

At lease I am half safe in the house and the yard, seemed I could not be killed or attack here. I opened the windows and check the height for emergency exits. All corners seemed safe so I just went on the bed and passed out.

Something moved around and I jerked forward shocked to see I was tied to my bed, I tried to scream but something was stuck in my mouth the rough texture was that or a rag. Shit! I was trapped, I slept way too heavy. Shock, I began to squirm to get free but failed. Tears began to swell in my eyes and I fought the urge to cry.

The silhouette came at me lifting its mace in the air I saw the spiked ball and long handle coming down and I started to scream despite the fact that I couldn’t. I squirm and fought against the restrains. I saw their intention, they wanted to slam it into my knees and break them. When the silhouette lean forward to finally slammed the weapon into my leg it was stopped in mid way of the attack.

What the hell!!? Mr. Stoic came and threw the mace user into the wall; I knew it was him the moment he stepped in the user’s place. Only he had that commanding presence and when he used his sword to free me I practically attacked him hugging onto him for dear life shivering and crying. This was the perfect drama series between my sobs, pants and uncontrollable blabber I would almost say it was a perfect moment.

When I regain control of my body and was crimson, I sat on the bed while he threw the limp person over his shoulders, I realized it was a female, he turned to me and place his sword away. “Don’t sleep with your door open or you will be so venerable to be ‘prank’ and killed easily…’’ he said so calmly it sent shivers down my spine and he took his leave.