Chapter 5

Hey kittens...well my first time speaking <3 if you made it this far YAY!! hope you enjoy Raven's journey so far to understand her a bit more. So today she gets a new task from daddy. Cabin pic over the corner 

....................................................................................................................................................................................

 The rays of the sun attacked my eyes and eventually I woke to find sadly enough I was not in heaven or hell. I was fully functional, fully aware, fully alive. Dammit! Why can’t people be left to die like in the good old days? I mean after my meltdown I would be accused of witchcraft and be killed, maybe burn at the cross. I groaned at that wondering if they would allow me such honor and dignity as being killed, it sounded so damn tempting. Just take a knife and slit my fucking throat that is all there is to it.

I fumbled around expecting to be on the same padded floor but I immediately felt the fabric cave to my touch and I frowned opening my eyes. The doctors looked more relief that I was alive than I was.  I wonder if that was possible. I guess it had to do with the fact that my father was in the room looking royally pissed off. I wondered what had his panties in a bunch. I was the one that basically died and was revived. The nigga need to take a chill pill and leave me alone.

I snorted and looked at my arms to see an IV machine with some other beeping machines going off, kina exactly like before when then sent me away. The bitter memory burned my brain and I snapped my head back to glare at them all. I was mentally killing them all in my head especially my sperm donor, John. I hated his very flesh!

A tall, thin athletic build, blonde, model doll face doctor pushed his way into my room almost shyly. He made his way with long strides to my bed smiling brightly at me. I almost say the sun’s rays bouncing off the damn guy and I hissed. He flashed me a prince charming smile and it almost made me blush, Emphasis on almost. Again too high to move I could barely tell my Ps from Qs.  Damn these people was turning me into a fucking junky, next thing you known am going to be on the curb holding up some second hand drug dealer so I can buy this stuff.

“Hello Raven..” said Mr. Handsome… well I had to call him something! What did you expect? The Doctor I mean he was damn well more than the doctor.

“Hmmm….” Was all I manage.

“You remember your name right?” was that a panic I heard in his voice? His tone went up a pitch as he began to shift around and sweat broke out on his forehead. The sperm donor seemed to tense and twitch looking ready to snap his head to me then the doctor.

“Yea whatever….”  I muttered.

“She is fine…” John said but he sounded relief as well. I could feel myself almost smirking and this time I did.

Aww the sperm donor was happy I was alive. Maybe if I am good I will get a treat, maybe a cookie? Hmmm Coookkkiiieeee. I bet he can’t wait to get to stick his finger into my flesh and work me to bleed and he didn’t want one of his punching bag to break. He didn’t want to spend more money, shit! Am in the hospital again that means he did spend more money. I was gonna have to shit my pants when I get home now! I can tell.

I turned my head to the side not looking at them, my heart rate was steadily raising but I willed myself to calm down. Mr. Handsome seem to take that as his cue and began to continue his worthless rambling. I could think of several things he could do with his mouth and none of them pleasant.

“Raven, you went through a bad case of mental break down, to the point where you kept on having seizures.”

I closed my eyes willing the memories to leave me, when I was calm enough to speak again “What’s your point?”  I asked annoyed my voice came out in a drunken slur.