Hero license

The remaining days of the training camp came and went by. Now all of your class was in rhe bus that will take you to the location for the exam.

Once you made it, you got off the bus. Instantly you felt kind of uneasy, you held your stomach to see if it would go away.

Shoto noticed your state and checked on you. He placed a hand on your shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah just a little nervous thats all." You said and it got worse. "Ugh can we just start already?"

Aizawa stepped infront of the group. "If you guys are able to pass this exam and get your provisional licenses then you are no longer eggs... you will become hatchlings. Incubated to become semi-professionals. Do your best."

"All right lets do it, let's become hatchlings!" All of you said,

"Okay everyone gather around!"

"Plus..."

"ULTRA!" Avoice that didn't belong to any of your classmates said.

You looked back in surprise. For a moment he was standing up then he slamed his forhead on the floor. "He is like lida and Kirishima mixed together..." you mumbled sweat dropping. You looked at Shoto see his reaction, he had a distant face.

You looked at Aizawa he had almost the same expresion.

When the guy stood up you took a good looking at him, he had a shaved head, but his forhead was now bleeding. Once he left with his classmates you asked Aizawa about him.

"Oi Aizawa do you know him?"

Aizawa's expresion turned cold "He is crazy enthusiastic, if you listen to him, everything that he says would normally all be interpreted as something positive. Thet guy is strong." Aizawa took a pause to find his next words. "Yoarashi at last years entrance exam...in other words the same year you all took it, in spite of recieving the top score and passing, for some reason he declined his admission offer."

"Ehhh" you placed your hand on your chin "Why would someone place first then leave?" You thought and looked at Todoroki he had a cold and distant expresion, the same as the beginning of the year.

After some of the comments of your classmates a lady came up calling for Aizawa.

"Eraser! Eraser is that you?! You looked at the lady then at Aizawa. You started to laugh. You stopped when Aizawa hit you on your head.

"Ouch that was mean Aizawa!"

The lady came into view. "I saw you on T.V and at the sports festival but its veen so long since we've seen each other face-to-face!"

You dared to look at Aizawa once more, you started to giggle. Causing him to look at you with a death stare, you quickly hid behind Shoto.

Once the conversation between Aizawa and the lady, who you now know as Ms. Joke, she brought her class towards yours.

A boy with back hair, he somehow looks like a taller Midoriya but with back hair and sharper eyes, he said "Oh it's really them! He was clutching his fists in anticipation.

A girl behind him was also making comments and mentioning TV. Two more guys were behind them but they didn't say much.

The black haired guy started to shake hands with everyone, something seemed...off about him. When he was close enough you felt an arm on your shoulder. You knew it was Shoto he was also looking a the guy that was shaking hands.

When the dude came up to you he stopped for a second.

"Its nice to see that draconia will be here for the exam. It's our privilege to stand alongside you all today. We will do our best." He extended his hand towards yours. You noticed that the gleam of his eyes didn't match his words. To the surprise of your classmates you took his hand, you felt Shotos arm tightening, but it didnt hurt you, it was a reminder that he was there in case something happens.