Halloween AU

Here a pic of Vampire Shoto so ya'll can die in peace.~

Happy late halloween! I hope you all had a great evening and got lots of candy.

Thank you for all of your support, it means so much, and thank you for being patient with my slow ass updates.

I couldn't decide which monster (y/n) was going to be so I took several quizes so the one that appears the most will be the one and ironically we got ghoul. So here we go. I hope you like it!

Im going to do both versions of the ghoul like, you are going to look like the Tokyo ghoul version, like the Kagune (its going to be like Kanekis sry if you dont like it) the eyes and stuff and theres going to be some behavior according to the original myth of the ghoul.

(Ghoul, Arabic ghūl, in popular legend, demonic being believed to inhabit burial grounds and other deserted places. In ancient Arabic folklore, ghūls belonged to a diabolic class of spirits and were said to be the offspring of Iblís the prince of darkness in Islam.)

Well let me know if you want more of this! Onto the story!

I apologize for any typos that I may have missed (^-^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For as far as you know werewolfs and vampires have been fighting over food, territory and all of the resources that they land themselves upon.

You scoffed as you saw yet another confrontation going littleways from the cementery that you had settled in.
You sighed, you had made a contract with both of the clans, since this was a middle ground on both of their territories, so you could have this place.

None of them wanted it, they don't eat dead things and neither of them could enter this place. There was silver everywhere too. In the end they practically gave it for free. Plus spirits were great company. you took care of the burials of the nearby town and since you practically seemed human they thought you were one of them, you didn't eat anything alive either, unless you needed it badly. So humans felt safe since none of them dissapeared after coming here.

"Fucking wolves and bats, you don't let me do my job and eat in peace." You thought as you exited your little house onto the cementery, currently the humans of the town were having a crisis of the plague and your 'back door' was full of corpses to bury.

As you started to move the bodies and separated them from the main cementery you heard more and more fighting.

"They are fighting again aren't they?" You heard from your left, the voice came from none other than your favorite ghost, Izuku. You smiled remembering the time you met him.

You had almost eaten his corpse, but he managed to manifest in time, after you saw him you knew that he still had something to do, so you moved his grave so that you don't eat him by accident, after that he had been a great company telling stories and making jokes.

"Mhm we will be all right," you said as you heard more growls and screams "As long as they don't come here, they often forget that this is middle ground."

"I hope they would stop fighting though." He said looking at the fight that was getting worse by the second.

You nodded in agreement and dug up another hole for another human that died because of the plague. You couldn't eat these, but atleast you could give them a proper burial, since you cant catch human diseases.

Izuku stayed to keep you company, not just because you were the only one that could see him and laughed at his jokes, but he has an interest in your behavior. Ghouls had come here before you and just ate everything that was on the ground he was lucky that his grave was quite far from the main part of the cementery, but compared with other ghouls you were more...passive to say the least, or in other words picky with your food.