Sleepy

Tiger groaned as he and North walked into the drivers area to find Cool Joe tapping on the steering wheel impatiently, music now low and quiet since literally everyone had fallen asleep in the bus and the two remaining footballers who hadn't passed out decided to go visit their midfielder left-winger since it'd been about half of the mans shift in driving,

"I can swap with you now if you want." Tiger offered, crossing his arms, "I didn't take my shift - its only fair I repay someone,"

"Then repay Rasta," Joe said, nudging a shoulder towards the wave-lover, "When its his next turn try and take his space."

"Nah, dude, you don't have ya do that. Rasta wants ya ta sleep." The defender yawned, stretching, "I really think I need ta sleep though too."

"Yeah, because you look half dead." Both Midfielders replied at once, shaking their heads in sync before giving a laugh, 

"I think you should sleep too, Tiger," A newcomers voice was heard as North left the drivers area. The left-winger midfielder kept his eyes on the road while Tiger spun around to see Shake's smiling at him, "I'll keep Joe company - go sleep.. Use my pillow if you want."

"Thanks," The youngest mumbled, giving a hug to the now awake Striker, "I'll go check up on the rest of them and make sure North sleeps."

"Like Shakes said, Tiger; you need to sleep, too." His midfielder buddy softly called after him as he left.

-

-

The red-haired man sighed, slumping down onto the next best seat from Grabby Rasta - the seat next to El Matador.

The Spanish gave what almost seemed like polite snores, making the right-winger want to laugh really, really loudly, but couldn't in fear of waking everyone.

After a few moments, he realised since Cool Joe wasn't back here to be a big pillow to the small man he knew his only chances of a good sleep was to go next to Rasta, who'd already passed out from driving for three or four hours straight, (he wasn't sure anymore).

Without giving it much more thought, he stumbled his way to the back and slumped the borrowed pillow next to the Jamaican, eyeing him warily.

"Don't kill me in my sleep," he prayed sarcastically, climbing under his blanket and placing the pillow next to his friend. "I really don't wanna die today."

He heard North give a chuckle, showing the defender was still awake enough to catch the words Tiger muttered, "Thats just weird," He quoted from earlier, grinning as he lazily turned around to face the tornado user, 

"Ha ha." He dryly said, sticking out a tongue, "Go to sleep, North."

"I'm goin' Mr pony man," He slurred, turning back around and falling sleep, not hearing Tigers loud uncontained laugh.