Blizzard~

Rasta groaned, eyes painfully sliding open upon hearing the ear-wrecking sound of many, many cars beeping and people shouting. He felt a movement next to him and turned to find that along only two seats, Tiger was next to him, cuddling what seemed to be Shake's pillow and silently snoring.

"Mornin', Brother." Someone said suddenly, and noticing the voice, the Captain panicked, almost jostling the younger by his side awake, "Woah, Rasta, calm!" 

"Shouldn't you be driving?"

"I was until El Matador started going stir crazy from lack of sun and running so he took over driving." Cool Joe said, moving from his original seat to sit in front of his two other midfielders, "Your lucky." He stated suddenly, making Dancing Rasta give a questioning look, "You get the smallest person here as a best friend - dude, he's like a little puppy... Er, Tiger cub."

"Yeah but he's your best friend too," The Captain reasoned, but upon receiving a 'I know that but your closer' kind of look, he smiled, "Yeah, I guess I'm lucky or whatnot but, man, it must be hard to try and get our attention when ya so small."

"I guess," Joe finally agreed, looking over at the 'Tiger Cub', "You think he'll be ready for training once we arrive?"

"Hopefully," The Jamaican said, patting the soft, spikey, red hair, making the American laugh quietly.

The moment of the three midfielders was ruined by North, who came trampling in through the bus from the drivers area, "Captain," He muttered, "We got a.... Problem."

"And that is?" 

"We're stuck in traffic-" He started, but was cut off by Cool Joe, who smiled,

"Thats not that bad, Brother."

"-and theres a blizzard coming," The man continued, eyes full of worry, "El Matador and Shakes are at the drivers area trying to figure out what the heck to do but Rasta," He looked into the males brown eyes, "We might get stuck here for ages!"

"Unless we use the road I just found on Google Maps!" Klaus piped in, grinning and walking up with his iPad in hand, "It leads off course and to a hotel and parking lot!"

"Dat sounds good," The Jamaican Footballer said and quietly told Klaus and North to go and tell the others.

Once they left again, he sighed, leaning back and looking at Joe, "Wanna play cards?" The American asked, smirking, 

"Your on."

-

Shakes muttered under his breath as Klaus showed him the road that way just a few hours up ahead, "Could work..."

Clearly, El Matador had other plans, "No, it will not work! The Radio said the storm could and will hit within the hour, amigos!"

"Its worth a shot, is it not, dude?" The American Surfer butted in, frowning, "Its not like we have any other choice."

"I'll drive if you don't want to now, Matador." The German Map-Reader suggested, placing his iPad onto audio-books, "I'm super ready for it!"

"Fine... Take the wheel," Said driver grumbled, switching before they all left, leaving their driving Striker to his weird Talking-Books.