Tides have turned

Klaus spun the wheel slowly to match the curve in the road, eyes half closed in concentration of the road ahead, listening intently to 'The BFG' an English favourite apparently.

He yawned, taking one hand of the steering wheel to rub his eyes, "What time is it?" He asked himself, 

"Around eleven, brother," An American voice sounded, and it took Klaus all of his will not to spin around to see Cool Joe, "I can get someone to take the wheel."

"Nah, nah, I'm just Konzantration a little hard, huh? Making me very verrückt und müde, right?"

"Um.." Joe started at the german, "Whats uhh... koon-zen-tat-ion?"

"Concentrating. Konzantration means Concentrating and Verrückt und müde means crazy and tired.." He paused, smiling, "Want me to teach you German?"

"Heck yes!"

-

Shakes sighed, leaning back into his seat, "Hey, Rasta?" He asked, spinning around to face his Captain, who was collecting the cards from his last game with Joe, "What are we doing once we arrive there?"

"In the hotel? I'm not sure, man. Book in and just chill 'till the blizzard's over?"

"Hopefully its good hotel," El Matador muttered, now slumping himself into the seat next to Tiger, who was situated next to North Shaw. "I can feel it getting really cold."

"Same," Breathed Tiger, sitting between the surfer and expensive footballer, looking like they were all shivering slightly, "Its super cold."

"I'll go get Klaus to turn the heating up," Shakes said to his warm-loving friends, "Sit tight,"

-

Rasta ended up joining the three shaking men in the back of the bus, offering some warmth to the sun-loving footballers, who started to shake more than shiver. The Dancing Captain gathered all the blankets and made a sort of fort in the back of the bus, shielding the group from the cold.

Shakes rushed back in, "The cold broke the damn heating!" He mumbled to the Leader, "I don't know how though,"

"Aw, dude, come on!" North whined, digging into the covers, "Thats so unfair, mother nature!"

.