Chapter 20

Warning: CLICHE

Hazel's P.O.V

I woke up on our living room floor. What the? Gabby was fairly close to me, mostly by the kitchen door, and the boys were scattered around. Then it hit me. A pounding headache. Kate was stumbling down the stairs with Luke behind her. Lillian and Beau were just entering the kitchen from the other side of the room.

"So, what should we do about Hazel?" Luke asked.

What? I decided to turn my body and close my eyes as if I was sleeping so they wouldn't suspect I was ease dropping.

"What?" Kate asked. Her took a sip of fresh brewed coffee.

"You didn't see it?" Beau laughed.

"No, what happened!?"

"Being as drunk as ever, she was fucking some guy against the wall outside the building, in the ally."

"Oh my god!"

They started giggling so they wouldn't wake up those who were sleeping. Was I seriously that drunk!? I can't picture myself doing that. Unless you were Wesley Stromberg. Then yes.

I 'slept' for a few more minutes until the four went outside. Thank god.

After taking a shower and dressing into comfy clothes, I took a Advil and drank coffee. Kate, Luke, Lillian, and Beau were still outside, so I decided to remember shit from last nigh.

*Flashback #1*

Luke and Kate were making out, big time. That was until Daniel came and scared the living shit out of them both.

*Flashback #2*

A guy. A hot guy. With dark brown hair. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white muscle tank, and a red bandana. Dimples. He was cute. Really cute. And somewhat strangely familiar looking.

"Do I know you?" I yelled over the music.

"Do you?" He had a Australian accent. No shit, Hazel, you live in Australia.

"You seem really familiar."

"Maybe you drank too much." His laugh was adorable. "Anyways, would you like a another drink?"

*Flashback #3*

This guy still won't tell me his name. Douche.

"Hazel? Would you like to get some air? It's stuffy in here."

"Yes! I would like that!"

He took my hand in and lead me outside. The cool air was daring. Music on the other hand, was still loud as hell.

Lillian and Beau appeared under the light from the street corner.

"HEY!" I yelled.

They both jogged up to us. This mysterious guy had run off somewhere. "What are you doing out here?"

"Oh, a guy brought me out here. He was literally just here."

Lillian giggled. "Okay. See you later?"

"You will!"

The two adorable couple ran off inside back to the music. I started wondering around the building, "Hello? Mysterious guy? Where are you?"

Someone, or something, pushed my up against the wall in the dim lighting. "I'm here." It's him.

His lips attacked my neck-