THE•PARTY

Jonah's POV

Zach stood by the door greeting people who walked in directing them to the second floor.

I couldn't help but stare at him. He was wearing a plain black T-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans with white vans. He had the front of his shirt partially tucked in to his waist band of his pants showing his Gucci belt. Somehow, he made it work.

After about twenty minutes of him greeting people and me awkwardly standing there his dad said we could go join the party. We had talked to our dads and they said I could stay the night and hang out with Zach. Of course Zach got really happy.

Zach grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs and you wouldn't believe where to.

The chocolate fountain! He handed me a strawberry on a skewer and he had one as well. He dipped it into the chocolate and basically drowned the poor strawberry.

He didn't even take a small bite. He put the whole strawberry at once. His mouth was full of strawberry so he looked like a cute little chipmunk.
I dipped my strawberry carefully into the chocolate and didn't eat the whole thing at once unlike Zach who was just shoving strawberries one after the other into his mouth. After I finished my one strawberry, Zach's mouth was still full because he kept eating more of them and not fully swallowing them before he ate the next one.

" Zach slow down you're going to choke." I tell him. He slows down and finished what was in his mouth.

"I'm sorry but it's so good" Zach said.

"Yeah I can tell" I said. I picked up a napkin from the table and wiped Zach's mouth because he had chocolate all over his mouth. Zach smiled and so did I.

"You're not going to go all hyper on me are you?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders. Well great.

After Zach was done eating food from the snack table, well more like sugar, he grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere since I don't know where anything is in this damn house.

Next thing I know is we're on the dance floor. And Zach's lost it. He's definitely on a sugar high. A really upbeat song is playing and Zach is dancing like it's the last day on earth. I kind of just stood back and watched him in a non creepy way. He was so cute. Just dancing all crazily not caring about what the other would think. After like thirty minutes, he started to slow down. After Zach had calmed down completely, people started to sing to him.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Zachary. Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang. He just smiled and blew out the candles on the cake one of his maids was holding.

They started to hand out slices of cake and Zach came over to me with a slice of cake.

"Um yeah. You're splitting this with me because you don't need all of this because chocolate covered strawberries makes you crazy" I tell him.

"Yeah. That might be for the best" he says laughing.

We go and sit down on one of the couches. We just have small talk while sharing the slice of cake. I could talk to him for hours and hours. This kid is so entertaining and funny. He's also so frickin cute.

Zach's POV

Jonah and I sat on one of the many couches sharing the slice of vanilla chocolate swirl cake. I can never decide between chocolate or vanilla cake so we do swirl every year for my birthday cake. After a few bites of cake I get really tired.

"Jo Jo I'm tired and my stomach hurts" I say.

"That's what you get for eating too much sugar." Jonah says.

"Haha" I say sarcastically.

"Alright let's go upstairs" Jonah says. He stands up and attempts to get me to stand but I'm to tired too.

Then suddenly I'm lifted off my feet and let out a little squeak but thankfully no one heard but Jonah because he just laughed at me.

My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms were around his neck. His hand were on my lower back, almost to my butt. I didn't mind though.

I didn't want to fall, so I got as close to him as I could. When we got up the stairs my eye lids got really heavy and it was hard to keep them open.

"Zay you have to stay awake. You can't sleep in your clothes. It'll be uncomfortable." Jonah said. I sighed and he put me down.

I grabbed a pair of baggy sweats that would fit Jonah and threw them at him. I grabbed my own pair and changed in my room while Jonah changed in the bathroom.

He came out of the bathroom just as I finished changing. I had put my sweats on  and a really baggy sweatshirt that was like two sizes too big. Jonah had the sweats on and the shirt from earlier.

"Where am I sleeping?" He asked looking around.

"You can sleep with me I guess." I said.

"Okay" Jonah said. When he said okay, I kind of blushed. Thank goodness the lights were off so he couldn't see it. I hopped in my bed and Jonah put his clothes in pile next to his shoes and them laid beside me.

"Jonah?" I asked.

"Hm" he hummed in response.

"Thank you for liking me for me and not me for my money" I said tiredly.

"I like you for you. Again, if you were super poor I would still be your friend. I don't care about money. I care about your personality. And you have a really great one" Jonah says.

I turn and look at him and see he's already looking at me.

"Thanks Jo Bear" I say tiredly and cuddle into Jonah falling asleep.

Jonah's POV

"Thanks Jo Bear" Zach said before falling asleep with his head on my chest.

I wrap my arms around him gently pulling him closer. I smile and look down at him. He looks so peaceful and un disturbed sleeping. I can't wait to see what tomorrow is going to have in store for us. Maybe he could meet the boys? I don't know. All I know is that I love the feeling of Zach in my arms.