-I'm Sorry Pt.1-

Keith's POV

      I was yelling at the guard to let him go, but I see Lance star to stumble around. I suck in my breath.

"Lance," I say as I see his hand try to get to my arm. But his hand fell before he could grab my arm.

"LANCE," I scream as I watch fall to the ground. But as I was diving to caught him, my vision started to go as well. I was seeing black and white spots everywhere. The guard seemed not bothered by the spots, but then I saw the air turning green like. The air was poisoned. I try and hold my breath, trying not to get infected, but it did no good. Then my vision was pulled away from me.

"Lance, I'm sorry," I say as I lay on the ground like a helpless puppy. I try and reach my hand to Lance, to try and make sure he was still there. But I felt nothing but the cold ground.

+++

"Keithhh, where are you," I hear a high pitched voice.

I open my eyes, there was a clear blue sky, tiny clouds dotted the sky. I look around. There was tall yellow grass surrounding me. I sit up. I was in a yellow field, tiny crystal flowers sprouted all around the field. Then I see fairies, the ones my mother, told me all about.

Time faires, they travel all through time looking for a love story to help. Then I see a small boy dressed in blue and white. The way Lance used to dress. Then the little boy spotted me and came running over to me.

"Keith, there you are, I was looking all over for you," said the little boy, then he sat right next to me. He looked so much like Lance, the hair, the hight, and the eyes, they are still so blue.

"Um, who are you," I say as I look at the boy who was sitting next to me. But when I looked at the boy. He was Lance, he was all grown up. His hair, his eyes, they all look like now.

I suck in my breath.

"Oh my, Keith," said Lance as he chuckled. He looked at me and he was now older. He looked like he was forty, but he was still just as handsome. I couldn't move a muscle. I was so in shock.

"Lance," I say as I try to touch his arm.

But before I could touch him, he was yanked away from me. The man who took him away was Sendack.

"Sendack," I say as I stand up. But when I do, I was only like 4 feet tall. I look down at myself. I was only 7.

I try to get my sword, but I had no sword. I run at Sendack. But I hear a gunshot.

I turn around and see Lance fall to the ground.

+++

"LANCE," I yell as I sprang from my sleep.

"Ah, the little boy guard finally decided to join us," Says Sendak as he was laughing.