Chapter 13 = Showdown

"You have nowhere else to go to now." Said Keagan. "White, Sanders and Taylor, come with us now. And bring the girl, too, and I might consider not shooting these 2 teens."

"No!" Sandra exclaimed and stood defiantly in front of them all, facing Keagan bravely. "They're going nowhere, you hear me?"

"That's right!" Jenny yelled in agreement.

Keagan put on a fake laugh before simply answering to this with, "I suggest you 2 save your breath. This doesn't concern you, and who are you to stand up to me anyway? You're merely 2 girls. You don't exactly frighten me."

"We may not be intimidating, Keagan, but we know right and we know wrong." Isaac spoke up.

"Exactly." Added Jenny, agreeing with Isaac. "And at least we actually have the decency to know which is which."

"Call right and wrong what you will, but in the end, I will always have the upper hand." Replied Keagan. "Tell me, how exactly do you plan to bring me down? Let's have this out in the open, what do you possibly hope to do to stop me?"

"Simple." Jenny shrugged and then, with satisfaction, she swiftly kicked Keagan directly in the face.

Now listen to this song while reading the rest of this chapter :)

"Nice one!" Sandra nodded.

"Now that's what I'm talkin' about!" Bruce shouted in satisfaction at witnessing it. Keagan felt his face with his fingers, and a small drop of blood came out onto it from where his lip was bleeding. An enraged Keagan went to hit Jenny back, but Bruce got in the way and blocked Keagan's arm with the gun he was holding.

"You stay away from Jenny and Sandra." He snarled in anger and whacked Keagan round the face with the shotgun.

"What the hell are you waiting for, you imbeciles?! Open fire!" Keagan barked to his henchmen. Then  the gunfight that ensued was all-out. Bullets flew everywhere, making such a huge noise that they could barely hear anything else. Isaac tossed the rifle to Maurice, who then proved himself as an excellent marksman as he dodged out the way of the incoming bullets whilst also managing to shoot a few of the scientists himself.

Having seen a fair number of action films, Jenny and Sandra had seen some karate and self-defence techniques. Whenever Keagan went to hit them, they managed to dodge his attacks more often than not whilst protecting Xianni. 

"To the right!" Sandra yelled, and Jenny dodged to the left of Keagan's attack. Then Sandra punched him upwards hard on the chin. 

"Duck!" Jenny also shouted, and Sandra only just managed to duck before he hit her. He went to strike her again, and he managed to get Sandra in the side of the face, but Jenny swept his legs out from underneath him and he fell to the ground. Keagan lashed out and got Jenny in the gut with his foot. She winced a little and clutched her stomach, bent double, but still managed to strike him in the side of the face as he got up again. Xianni still stood behind Jenny and Sandra, trying to keep herself safe. 

A few feet away, while Maurice continued to shoot the other lab agents without killing them, or else he'd sink to Keagan's level, Isaac and Bruce were battling the other scientists, too, whacking them with their guns or just plain fist-fighting like Sandra and Jenny were.