Epilogue

Life had pretty much gone back to normal for Jenny and Sandra after their adventure during May half term. Jenny had finished her school year after mid-July, and now it was the summer holidays. A whole month and a half to kick back, relax and do whatever she, Sandra and her other friend Eleanor wanted. The summer was bliss. Flowers were in full bloom everywhere, birds sang in a lively manner in every tree and there was an overall happy atmosphere all around. 

And on top of that, Xianni's people had made first contact with the humans, and they hadn't fully integrated into human society just yet, but the Earth governments were having an initial trial run of the interspecies relationship which would last 6 months or so and then it could potentially be the dawn of a new era for the human race: a friendly relationship with an extra-terrestrial species. And Bruce, Maurice and Isaac, meanwhile, had gone back to just being normal scientists, as their lives had resumed as normal after May half term as well. 

One afternoon in early August, Jenny, Sandra and Eleanor had been hanging out together at the local park, and now it was time for them to go home for the evening. They'd said goodbye to Eleanor, who went a different way to them because her house was in a different direction, and now Jenny and Sandra were walking back to their homes together. 

"Huh...?" Sandra said. "Who's that?" She'd noticed someone standing in a not-very-dangerous alleyway they'd just passed. 

Jenny peered into that alleyway. 

"Is that who I think that is...? Jenny asked in building excitement as she and Sandra were starting to recognise the person even though they had their back to them so the duo couldn't see their face. But it was a girl. 

Then, when the girl turned around and smiled at them, the 2 teens both nearly squealed in happiness and almost cried happy tears. This was because they both instantly recognised the girl in front of them. 

She was a certain girl who was just over half Jenny's height, wearing a short purple dress with matching purple shoes, and this familiar girl also had long white hair, and her right eye was pale blue like a chip of ice, but her left eye had a slitted iris and was bright purple, and sparkled like the stars that lit up the galaxy.