Chapter 5. Just a dream?

BRONTE'S POV

"Hey babe I'm home!"

I pulled myself off the couch and walked to the front door to meet Josh.

"how was work?"

"I get to spend the day with the lads, it's always alright"

I rounded the corner and I was startled by what I saw. Harry was standing dripping wet in my door way.

"it's raining, in case you can't tell." he moved forward and wrapped his arms around me. Before I knew what was happening his lips were on mine and his tounge massaging mine.

"how about I get out of these clothes?" Harry ran his hand down my arm and ended at my hand. He intertwined our fingers and lead me up the hallway towards our bedroom.

I took a seat on the bed not really knowing what to do with myself.

"What's wrong Bronte?" Harry was back by my side and brought his hand to my chin forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"Nothing." he looked hesitant but soon was kissing me again.

Not breaking the kiss he laid me down on the bed and crawled on top. I had no control over my hands and I felt them run up Harry's shirt. I let a moan escape my mouth as I felt pure muscle.

I felt Harry smirk through the kiss. "You like what you feel?"

I couldn't make myself answer so I just nodded. That was enough permission for Harry to take of his soaking shirt. Mine was next and I was left in my lacy purple bra.

Harry stopped for a second to admire and then we were back into it. He slipped of his pants and boxers as I did the same. At first contact I thought I would surely blackout. His tounge felt amazing and he only stopped to take a breath.

"Please Harry!"

"If you say so Bronte."

With the first thrust in I screamed out his name possibly louder than I have ever screamed in my life.

I woke up suddenly with the image of my dream in my head. As I became aware Of my surroundings I realised that in my sleep I had managed to now be half lying (or crushing, whatever you want to call it) on Harry.

I hoped that no one else in the plane had noticed. I sat up removing myself from him slowly as to not wake him. When I managed to get myself back in my bed I thought about the dream that I had just had.

"My god it felt so good. If that was what it felt like in a dream, imagine what I would feel like for real. I glanced over at the Bly sleeping next to me. All I wanted was his mouth on mine, I wanted to be as close as I could to him. To feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and then.... NO BRONTE!"

I snapped myself out of my thoughts. But there was one thing that I couldn't stop myself thinking about.

I loved Josh, well at least I thought I did. I always get sick of my boyfriends right after things started going well. There was part of me that liked... No LOVED the chase. It was so exciting. But then just as the feelings become mutual... BANG and I find myself in a relationship I don't want to be stuck in.

Its not like I want it to be this way, but it just happens.

As the plane flew across Washington I was left in complete silence to think about what I wanted from Josh, and just what I was going to do with my boyfriend, band, and the guy I was now having sexual fantasies about.

Great!