Chapter 11. Jealous Much

BRONTE’S POV:

After tricking Harry and running away from him two days ago he had been extremely quiet. My heart and brain didn’t mind but my “lady parts” craved him. I think I have developed a taste for this and now I’m never going to be able to stop. I had once again resorted to distractions. Today Liam and Zayn where scheduled to have a pre sound check warm up and we were headed out for drinks after that.

They had spent hours fiddling with microphones and wiring on the boy’s costumes and then another hour or so after that harmonizing and getting a feel for the equipment.

When we finally reached the bar the alcohol was a welcome relief to the beginning of a raging headache. I let the Piña Colada slide quickly down my throat and immediately began to feel better. After two more and a couple of Tequila shots my head like fluffy white clouds.

Zayn was more drunk than I was, but Liam had restricted himself to just a couple of light beers.

“Liam! Zayn!”

I moved my head towards the familiar voice too fast and in return received a nasty head rush. I grabbed onto Zayn’s arm for support giggling. I stopped instantly when I saw who the voice was. Harry had once again spoiled the fun that I was having and crashed was an alright night so far.

It wasn’t just Harry’s presence dampening my mood but the slinky bimbo draped over him.  His hand was on her ass and her boobs almost pushed right into her face. This girl looks as if she is trying to rape him. Of course I knew that wasn’t the case, if Harry didn’t find this girl attractive then he wouldn’t be allowing her to be draped like a tablecloth on his body.

They both said their hello’s and headed to the back of the bar to a booth. I tried to ignore them by challenging Zayn to a couple of Vodka shots. Of course I expected him to win, but I was trying to be the best. I was just trying to get hammered.

“Wow Bronte, you are really good at this game.” Zayn was still going strong and hadn’t began to slur his words yet. Liam was in charge of keeping tally. So far it was 4 to 3 in Zayn’s favour.

I decided that this amount of alcohol could only help the situation. I snuck another glance at Harry. The bimbo was now sitting on top of him straddling him in public. His hands kept moving up and down her back and I had a sudden vision of him doing that to me.

I shook my head to clear the erotic vision. “I- I think I would like to continue this game at home, if you guys don’t mind.”

 “That’s probably a good idea, Bronte.” Liam grabbed Zayn’s jacket and helped me up before pulling up his fellow band member. I used Zayn’s shoulder to support myself as we walked out the back to Liam’s car. About halfway home Zayn passed out, sprawled over three seats.

“This usually happens with him, he just falls asleep so easily.”

We had been home almost 4 hours and everyone else had started to head off to bed. The alcohol was starting to kick in and I stood up shakily hearing the door open and close softly. I walked through the small TV room and was greeted by Harry.

“So you’re still up.”

I nodded my head. He grabbed my wrist and pulled my into the bedroom area for the 5 guys. I slowed down in front of his bed expecting this to be our destination.  He shook his head mouthing “not here” before continuing to pull me into the bathroom.

“Why not your bed?”

“Bronte, I will not fuck you on, in or near my bed. One, the guys would defiantly hear you scream; and two it’s too personal. This isn’t about feelings, it’s about experience.”

He finished speaking and closed the gap between us, running his hand up my thigh.

“Who was that girl at the bar?”

“She was just someone I met. Why does it make you jealous?”

I shook my head.

“Why not?” He looked genuinely confused when he asked me this question. Was he hoping I would be jealous?

“Because I doubt she can do this.” I grabbed onto his pants and yanked down quickly freeing everything. I knelt down and took all of him in my mouth.  I didn’t have a gag reflex, but I hadn’t told Harry this until just now.  He gasped and moved with me until almost reaching his peak.

He quickly moved away from my mouth and picked me up. Dragging my panties down he once again looked in my eyes as if asking my permission. I nodded and he thrust in again and again. When he had finished with me we both hastily threw on our clothes.

“Remember Bronte..”

“Yeah, yeah experience, no feelings.” I spoke over the top of him not wishing to hear those words spoken another time.

He smirked at me still zipping up his pants and attempting to flatten his hair. I turned to walk out of the bathroom facing away from Harry, still buttoning up my blouse before letting the first tear escape my eye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOU'S NOTE:

So I updated two chapters for you guys because I felt bad for not updating in ages. It's just people have been asking me to work on Voices Numb my Zayn Malik fanfiction. I hope you enjoyed these two chapters and a thanks to Minnie for the Polyvore outfits for Bronte's date ;) 

See you guys soon, Lots of Love

-Lauren Xx