Chapter 35~

{Sam's POV}

I looked over at Sarah, my hands sweating slightly. "Are you sure we're ready for this...?"

Sarah takes my hand, smiling. "Positive."

I smile at Sarah, and she gently plants a kiss on my forhead.

"We'll be fine, sweets. Our friends are accepting, remember...?" Sarah smiles at me.

"Like I could ever forget..."

The doorbell finally rings, and everyone outside, which is mostly the Ro'Meaves and company (including Travis, Dante, and Laurance). Aph and the rest had decided to sit this one out, saying the current company could fill them in. I became increasingly nervous as they all sat down in the living room, looking to me and Sarah expectantly.

My mouth suddenly gets dry, and I look over to Sarah, hoping to mentally tell her I'm scared. She gets the message and turns to our friends, grabbing my hand, and lifting out hands up for them all to see.

"We're dating."

Tension was thick in the air, as all our guests' mouths dropped to the ground. Then there was a smile.

Vylad's.

"Congrats you two!" He said with a smile, causing all the rest of them to stand up in congratulations as well.

I sigh in relief, knowing for now we were with good people.

"When did you first realise your feelings for Sam, Sarah..?" I hear Laurance ask, and Sarah's face grows a bit red.

"Well, most of you know I had a crush on Gene but... After a bit... We decided we were more like siblings than boyfriend and girlfriend... And I figured out that Sam was more to me than just a friend." Sarah smiled, and my face heats up slightly.

"Awww." Vylad cooes, kissing me on both cheeks. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw both Dante and Sarah get a bit jealous. "You two are just too darn cute!"

I smile. "Thanks Vylad."

"So I take it this would not be a good time.." Laurance cuts in. "To say that Garroth and I are also dating?"

Travis, Vylad, and I screech in unison, actually making a chord. Surprisingly.

Zane, Dante, and Sarah all shake their heads, but congratulate the blushing Garroth and Laurance anyways.

"L-Laurance, you shouldn't have stolen their spotlight..." Garroth stutters, frowning a bit at his boyfriend.

"No, it's alright." Sarah smiles.

"THIS IS MORE THAN ALRIGHT!" I squeal.

"You sure...?" Garroth asks, concerned.

"Yeah, of course." Sarah smiles. "Really, congrats." 

Laurance smiled. "Told you it'd be fine." He said, kissing Garroth's forehead. Garroth also smiled. 

"You two are adorable." I smile, half fangirling. 

"Sickeningly so." Zane says, gagging partially. 

We all laugh.

---

Word Count: 410 words

ayyyyy

anyways this is fun

i ship them oops

Ily all! xoxo Sam