Chapter 8

~~~

"Um hi y/n, I heard you don't like talking so don't worry about that. I'm just here to explain what you need to do as the manager!" Mr. Takeda introduces himself to the girl and explained a LOT.

Nishi just kept nodding to his explosion of information. The first way that she could help is by keeping stats. Mr. Takeda also mentioned how it would be very beneficial for her to learn all of the team members' names.

She looked at the sheet and noticed that there were so many names. Y/n didn't expect that there were so many people that she would eventually have to talk to.

She decided that starting now she would learn one person a day for the next week and a half.

Today she would cheat and talk to Noya.

Her job with the sheets and learning names included her taking some notes. She had to fill out each members' age, number, and position.

"Hey Noya...so um I'm supposed to ask you some questions."

Yuu turned around to face his sister and, like a dog, tilted his head to the side. "Oh? Well then, ask away!"

"Well, for starters I already know you're a second year so...oh, what number are you?"

"I'm #4!" Noya jumped up and down in excitement.

Y/n already knew that he was a libero because he always talks about it at home, especially his specialty move "Rolling Thunder".

Well, one down, eleven to go.

~~