Chapter 6

Sebastian's POV

"Sutcliff?"

I opened my eyes, after dozing off for a second time that night, and gazed up at the voice. The doctor returned.

I stood up and walked over to him, still getting some glares. He shifted uncomfortably under my gaze.

"How is he?" I asked.

"He is going to need surgery. He has multiple broken bones including a broken rib. The rib is the main issue."

"What happened?"

"The bone snapped completely and is now sitting at an angle where it could pierce his heart."

WHAT?! I could faint.

This can't be happening!

I finally got him to be mine and THIS happens.

Taking a deep breath, I calmed down, "When can you start?"

"As soon as possible."

I sighed in relief as he walked away. I wonder how long this will take...

-=-=-=-=-8 HOURS LATER-=-=-=-=- //A/N: Don't ask.//

I couldn't relax. I was too scared.

Me. Scared. Yeah...

These doctors better know what they're doing. If she doesn't recover or worse... I think you get the picture.

How long has it been? Seconds? Minuets? Hours? Days? I don't know anymore.

Where are those damn doctors?!

I hadn't realized the position I was in until I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see the doctor.

FINALLY.

"I'm sorry..." He said. "She didn't-"

I didn't let him finish before my hand was gripping his throat and he was gasping for breath.

"Don't you dare lie to me." I hissed.

He tried to respond but I still wouldn't let him.

I don't want to hear his bullshit lies.

"Where is he?!" I snapped. He weakly pointed down the hall way and I dropped him onto the floor, running to the right room.

I nearly ripped the door off it's hinges as I rushed to his side.

My face felt wet as my heart ripped it's self in half.

"Grell..." I whispered.

Nothing. He wasn't breathing. He wasn't moving. The heart monitor in the room was sticking with a very slow, steady beat. I feared it would stop at any minuet.

"Please...please don't go..." I whimpered.

Kneeling down beside the bed, I gripped his cold hand. I wished he would wake up, laugh and tell me it was all a joke. But no, this is cruel reality.

I couldn't help myself. Black liquid slipped from my eyes, down my cheeks, and onto his pale hand.

I didn't bother to wipe my face as I kissed his soft lips one last time.

"I love you."

______________________________________________________________________

I felt like I owed you guys a little more. I thought of this early this morning and realized I should have added this to Chapter 5. So this is supposed to just be short and packed with feels.

Song: Joker-Gakupo (Vocaloid)