Chapter 10

Third person POV:
The wind blows harshly through the night. Stirring dirt from the ground and into the sky, clouding peoples view of two identical men who just landed on a nearby house. They both were wearing the same maroon colored skirt that stopped just before their knees. The only difference between them is the color of their shoulder length hair. One had blood red while the other had navy blue.

Silence was the only thing heard between the two. As said in the report about Lizack Hull from the heavens, Lizack was Marty's friend. So the two men were in charge of watching Marty's house for any unusual people or activity. Their senses were alerted when they noticed Lizack leaving his house.

"Silvia. Report," the blue haired man ordered through an earpiece.

"Snake told me there is a place called 'Pennies Strip Club' located not too far from my location," Silvia started. "The sexual energy there is the highest so I'll check it out now."

"Don't bother yourself with that," he said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"We witnessed a man leaving the house of Marty Thompson," he concluded.

"Already? You just arrived there didn't you?

"We only received a report of one man living in the house so this man could be a suspect," he ignored her. 

"Well, what are you waiting for? Kill him," she urged.

"The lord said to not have any human casualties during this mission. As his elite soldiers, we should make sure it is Damascus before we attack," he reminded her.

"Then proceed to follow, Jason," Stella interrupted.

"We'll keep you updated," Jason said. "Mason."

The red haired man, Mason, nodded and they both hopped from building to building, following Lizack.

"Honestly, if he fits the description, let's just take him out already," Mason said through his teeth.

"We don't have the description on his appearance. Plus, the lord doesn't want humans to die during this mission," Jason said.

"Why must we protect them? The lord is so stupid, who cares about humans." Mason angrily whispered.

"The treaty stated that all underworld creatures must stay in the underworld unless accompanied by an angel and if we hurt a human that would be a reason us to go to war again," Jason spit out in disgust. "The lord signed that treaty to agree with God's terms and they agree with ours, but I agree with you."

"Bullshit! We lost that war because the lord was weak. He only signed that damn paper to make it seem like it was draw! He didn't even have any terms for God to agree with either! It's a one sided treaty!" Mason shouted.

Jason halted in his track, making mason stop as well.

"Keep our voice down when speaking ill of the lord," Jason reprimanded.

His tone was fierce, but his face showed no anger.

Mason grumbled, but was compliant. They continued to follow Lizack from a distance, not sure if he can sense them. All the while, they were skeptical of his constant laughter. No normal human would laugh in the middle of the night. Both of them are positive that the human in front of them is in fact the demon Damascus, but laughter isn't a good reason to kill someone.