The Ball (Part 1)

A/n: Just want to give a quick shout out to my friend kaykayalertspirits who is really good at art! Check out her drawings!
She even drew this for me:

A/n: Just want to give a quick shout out to my friend kaykayalertspirits who is really good at art! Check out her drawings!She even drew this for me:

It's the Strage!!

——————————Back to the Fic—————————

Draco's POV

Me, Blaise and Sasha were waiting outside the great hall. (Y/n) told me she would meet me here, I can't wait to see her in her dress!

As I was fiddling with my tie, I heard gasps and felt Blaise tap my shoulder.

Looking up, Granger and (Y/n) were coming down the stairs. (N/n) looked absolutely gorgeous!

She walked over to us with a timid smile, "Well, how do I look?" She asked shyly. I took her hand, "Positivity beautiful my love" I kissed her hand gently, before wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Can you two be lovey dovey somewhere else!" Blaise groaned, taking Sasha's arm in his, (they are going together), "all this sweetness is gonna make my teeth rot!"

We laughed and agreed, proceeding with the rest of students into the great hall.

(Y/n)'s POV

Draco looks so handsome in his dress robes.....unlike Weasley, he looks like he's wearing my great grandma's old curtains!

Aside from that, everything and everyone looked amazing!

The champions had to dance first, and gradually everyone joined in.

Watching Harry dance.....was awkward, he clearly didn't know how, or hadn't had a lot of practice, but soon got the hang off it.

"Shall we join them my Lady?" Draco held his hand out in invitation, in which I gracefully accepted.
"We shall!"