Cultist Sex Dungeon

It's currently 2 a.m. and I'm currently updating a bunch of my old stories. I decided to update this one too. Hope you enjoy. Like, comment, and do all that other stuff. Thanks!

Picture at the top is Fen

Find me in the ashes

I am conscious, but still in pain. Frustration courses through me as I realize I'm still not dead. God is just toying with me at this point, and my anger gave me enough energy to open my eyes. My side hurts, and I am currently chained to a wall, my arms holding me up. I get my feet under me and stand, taking the pressure off of my shoulders, rolling them out. This was a surprisingly familiar feeling. I'm back in my element, however out of practice I may be. I look around, about 90% sure I'm in a dungeon. The walls are stone brick, and the floor is cement. There are wooden rafters in the ceiling and a wooden floor placed on top. I can see through the slats on the floor, into the lit house above me. I can barely make out ugly yellow paint on the walls, but that's all I'm able to see.

There is a table in the center of the room I'm in and a freezer in the corner to my left, wires and pipes hanging from holes in the ceiling. Judging by what happened yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if these cultists keep body parts in there. A shiver runs through me. I wonder if I'm going to be in there next. The old part of me chuckles. The new part of me trembles.

Shifting my attention to my side, there is a bandage on it that starts at the hem of my blood-stained spandex and goes up to my right ribs. The more I paid attention to it, the more it hurt. I bite my lip and lay my head back against the stone wall, suddenly breathing hard. I look up at my hands to find thick metal cuffs around them. Chains hung between the cuffs and the wall, where they were hooked in place. "What the fuck." I mumble.

The stainless steel metal table in the middle of the room has tie downs attached to the corners. On it is my suicide note, my sleeping pills, and what might be my razor.

"I'm in a sex dungeon." I whisper to myself. "Fantastic." Looking back up at the point where my chains met the wall, I tugged at it hard, but there was no way I would be able to get out of it. The cuffs hurt the cuts on my wrists and I try to take the pressure off of them by keeping my hands in the air. How long have I been down here? I cant tell if the light coming through the floorboards is artificial or not. It's dark in this room, with no windows. I'm probably underground. Generally cultists keep their sex dungeons underground. I assume anyway.

I'm absolutely helpless, and I hate it. I brace my feet against the wall and push against it as hard as I can, attempting to either break the chains or loosen them from the wall, but instead I just end up hurting my wrists even more. I whimper in pain, but try to stay quiet. No use in drawing their attention to me.

But that's when the door at the top of the wooden stairs opens and a young boy trots down them, the stairs themselves squeaking every so often. He doesn't lock eyes with me until he's standing on the concrete floor. He touches the wall and a light comes on, revealing the switch that I hadn't seen before. The boy's eyes are light blue, almost white, and his hair is the palest blonde I have ever seen. He is small in stature, and skinny. He is probably 5'3 and weighs only about 90 lbs. Maybe only about 10 years old.

His gaze stays on mine as he crosses the room toward the freezer. I swallow hard, afraid of what I'm about to see inside. He turns his head toward the freezer and opens the door. And I see corn dogs. And frozen vegetables. And hamburger. Normal food. No frozen heads, or limbs, or eyeballs, or hearts. I let out a sigh I didn't know I've been holding. The boy takes bag of frozen corn from the freezer and shuts the door, turning back toward the stairs where he came from.