Chapter 2

Group Chat

Monika: How is everything, Yuri? Do you still need help with supplies?
Yuri: Natsuki and I have that covered. Thank you though.
Sayori: Natsukiii!! Where is she? ;-;
Natsuki: I'm right here!! Jeez.. But yeah, I have some markers and other stuff, don't worry
Yuri: I'm on my way to the store to buy some posters and other things to decorate the classroom with.
Natsuki: I'll wait for you by your house..
Natsuki: ..Wait what's your address?
Yuri: Just meet me at the store that's by a coffee shop. You know where that is, right?
Natsuki: Yeah yeah, I'll be there
Monika: I'm glad to see you guys making an effort for the club! Keep it up 💜
Sayori: Yeah keep it up guys! ^-^

Yuri stepped out of the store with ten posters and a bag of candles. She waited patiently for the pink haired girl to arrive. Several minutes later.

" Yuri! I'm here! " Natsuki waved as she walked up to Yuri, holding the bag of supplies she brought from home, " Sorry if I took long "

" N-No.. It's alright " Yuri answered slightly hesitating, " Sh-Shall we get going? "

Natsuki nodded and soon after that, the two girls began to walk to the house. It was a little strange for them to see each other wearing normal clothes since they're used to seeing the school's uniform.

Yuri walked up to the door first, setting the bag of candles down, she reached into her pocket to grab the key and unlocked the door. She picked up the bag and walked in first, " Please shut the door. "

The pink haired girl followed and closed the door. Yuri's house was really different from her personality. The walls were a whitish-peach, the floor was shiney, and the furniture looked so comfortable. It was a warm bright feeling which made Natsuki, comfortable already. Yuri placed her bag and blank posters on the living room table then sat down on the leathered couch, " We'll be working here.. "

Natsuki walked to the same couch where Yuri was sitting and sat down beside her, placing her bag on the table. It was kind of awkward since they didn't really talk much in the club.

" U-Um.. How do you want to do this? " Yuri asked shyly as she grabbed her special pen from her bag. Natsuki looked at the poster, trying to imagine what it should look like. After a few silent seconds, Natsuki spoke, " The club is all about writing, so maybe we should put quotes from famous writers? "

Yuri nodded slightly, " Sounds good "

They began looking up famous authors quotes from back in the day and now. Yuri and Natsuki carefully picked each quote cause it needed to have meaning and something to really capture the reader and hopefully, inspire them to write. The girls began to decorate and work on each poster. An hour flied by. It was 5:39pm.

" Jeezz~ " Natsuki groaned as she leaned back into the couch and stretched, " How many posters are left? "

" There are.. 7 posters left " Yuri answered gently placing the finished one's on the other couch. Natsuki groaned again and suddenly, her stomach growled. The girls looked at each other but quickly, Natsuki shot up from the couch, " I-I'm not hungry! "

The purple haired girl giggled, " It's okay if you are Natsuki. Would you like something to eat? "

" Do you have cookies? "